Coral Vue Hydros

My ADA30c+RKL+LEDs+MP10wES = Pure Sexyness!

d'Espresso

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is your purple sea fan gorgonian photosynthetic? looks amazing.

Thanks!

I am not quite sure about the purple gorgonian but this is my very first sea fan that i started to get into. They seem happy and extend their polyps in daylight and night time too. i just don't know what to feed it yet. i haven't feed my tank but just do twice 10% waterchange each week for now. i am just trying to get everything stable and healthy for now.

No fish yet for a long time, the only thing that is in the tank then my corals is i have 1 pom pom crab to rule them all but he like to hide alot and out only at night time. :lol:

the moment we all have been waiting for...

In the beginning, there was only a box of glass...

..NOW, Let there be life

There has been alot of changes that the tank is going through as you all can see. I have took out the MP10 Box for some other plan that i have but decided to keep it a more stable by adding the AC70 and AC70 media basket (stevie T) in process. I have also siphon out more sand to keep it clean and low maintenance. Everything is going along great and hope it stay like that for the next month i will just gonna let everything grows out more to get it stable and mature.

IMG_8927.jpg

IMG_8958.jpg

IMG_8919.jpg

IMG_8959.jpg

IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8951.jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8946.jpg

IMG_8916.jpg

IMG_8949.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

IMG_8963.jpg

IMG_8964.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8961.jpg

IMG_8960.jpg

Let's Bump it over to this next page.. Feel free to comments away!

The last 4 pictures are my new frag pieces. i just found a unique looking maxi mini nem and trying out the GBN along with my new duncans and last is the Purple Gorgonian.

Do anyone know what these all will eat or what to feed them?

aw see now I look crazy... but like I said before... simply amazing ;)

Thanks buddy, i was just trying to move it to the next page! thanks for the kind words!

Awesome! You got the whole tank densely packed with nice frags in less than a month. :P I like variety of corals you have.

That gorgonian looks like a Muriceopsis flavida. It's photosynthetic but you can feed it phytoplankton, zoo-plankton and foods suitable for sps, like cyclop-eeze or oyster eggs. Leave some room for the birdnest and the duncan--those things grow fast!

Awesome! You got the whole tank densely packed with nice frags in less than a month. :P I like variety of corals you have.

That gorgonian looks like a Muriceopsis flavida. It's photosynthetic but you can feed it phytoplankton, zoo-plankton and foods suitable for sps, like cyclop-eeze or oyster eggs. Leave some room for the birdnest and the duncan--those things grow fast!

Thanks buddy! i like nice frags packed up in the cube too! Some came from my old tank that i have been keeping them on the frag stand for many months. But the Gorg and few other is new, so i will keep in mind about feeding them zoo-plankton and cylop-eeze for the gorg and sps corals.

Your tank is wonderful too! i love all your SPS in your tank!

Question is: When is the best possible time to get a fish, do i need to wait til my tank mature enough and what is a awesome nano fish. i only want 1 fish only, but my decision could be change in the future. :)

Discordipinna griessingeri.. hmm i use to have 1 but i don't mind having another 1.

i was thinking about one of this.. haha

Angler.jpg

but then again.. i do not know what it is or what it eat. but was looking around for something small, max size is about 2-3" growth.

Discordipinna griessingeri.. hmm i use to have 1 but i don't mind having another 1.

i was thinking about one of this.. haha

Angler.jpg

but then again.. i do not know what it is or what it eat. but was looking around for something small, max size is about 2-3" growth.

this one!!!!!

Here are some pictures: Enjoy!

i finally got a chances to spend 4 hours working on the stand design:

-Installed the custom MP10box made by (Supernip) with MP10w ES and mod the heater inside the box

IMG_8842.jpg

Supernip! how much would one of those run me? Please let me know. D'espresso, you have a beautiful tank there. :happy:

did you not have a mame over flow and some custom MP10 box ? your filtration changes in ever pic.

I have went with different approach and decided to go for something else and simple. Also I was trying to find the different flows but decided to take out the MP10 box to work on my next plan for something more stable. I hope I didn't let any hopes up on the mame flow. I just didn't like the look kn a small tank that size and the price. But no worry I have something coming up from Stevie T (intank) soon!!!!!!!!!

gorgeous your are the KING espresso....cant wait for the next set of pics and the growth....

thanks again :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ty Gevdaddy! Lol I will pm u soon no worries I didn't forget u. No king here just plain David (d'Espresso)

well it is looking good what ever you have decided. and I agree with about the Mame over flow. I think its more the name that people like. I personally think if your going to spend the money why not drill it.

My first rock work of the scape, still not satisfied with the result yet :( but here is a first look of the scape.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

What kind of Epoxy did you use????

On these reefcleaner's rocks I didn't even use any expoxy. All I use was flat rocks to go on each stack to make like small island for placement of the corals but my plan had to change due to lack of lighting issue. But you can use a zipties or super glue gel to make it hold together as one piece.

Great news!

Got a tracking number from InTank. llc (stevie T) on my new AC70 Media Basket. It will be here this Wednesday and i will take some picture to show how i have my setup setup! I think this will keep my water very stable and crystal clear.

I also order JBJ Nano Glo LED Refugium Light for making a small refugium in my AC70. I hope this workout as planned. i got on Amazon for $59.00 + 8.00 shipping. it also will be here on Wednesday this week.

NANO-GLO-Refugium-LED.jpgNANO-GLO-Refugium-LED-orig.jpg

I also finally got my DIY ATO to work! YAH!!!!!! omgomgomg All i need now is how to make a small snail guard.. This gonna be fun all over again.. :)

Great news!

Got a tracking number from InTank. llc (stevie T) on my new AC70 Media Basket. It will be here this Wednesday and i will take some picture to show how i have my setup setup! I think this will keep my water very stable and crystal clear.

I also order JBJ Nano Glo LED Refugium Light for making a small refugium in my AC70. I hope this workout as planned. i got on Amazon for $59.00 + 8.00 shipping. it also will be here on Wednesday this week.

NANO-GLO-Refugium-LED.jpgNANO-GLO-Refugium-LED-orig.jpg

I also finally got my DIY ATO to work! YAH!!!!!! omgomgomg All i need now is how to make a small snail guard.. This gonna be fun all over again.. :)

ysay!!!! That means mine is coming in too!! :D

Guess what came in the mail today?

i am very please with Intank new Media basket for AC70. Can't to test it out with my new JBJ Nano Glo too!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

I also got my ATO to work FINALLY!!!

Archived