Coral Vue Hydros

My ADA30c+RKL+LEDs+MP10wES = Pure Sexyness!

d'Espresso

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so how you like it?

You're a F'ing genius! :D Thanks for doing that for me!

It fit perfect with the new MP10w ES also! just a little push tight end and it snap into place. Now i need to go find the smallest ATO unit and drill a small hole in the MP10 box and i am done. Just waiting on the rocks now!

Should i do bb or live sand?

take a pic

Here are some pictures: Enjoy!

i finally got a chances to spend 4 hours working on the stand design:

-Installed the custom MP10box made by (Supernip) with MP10w ES and mod the heater inside the box

IMG_8842.jpg

-Installed the Backup Battery into the stand with the MP10w ES

IMG_8836.jpg

-Installed, layout, drill, cut, and run all the wires to test to work, cleanest is the key!

IMG_8845.jpg

-Installed the undercabinet LEDs lights and the over view of what it looks from a distance

IMG_8847.jpg

more to come, so little time.. :)

I have no doubt but to thankyou supernip for his awesome creation! :bowdown:

I probably sell back the mame (brand new) that i made a wrong choice to purchase. i will take a big loss but hey if anyone wants to buy the mame (esp. J-Ranko) Just give me a PM. PM is the key!

####... this is a freakin nice ass build.

Thanks for the inspiration from everyone! I have learned very much through out the years of reef keeping from Nano reef. So this build will be my supreme build tank i will ever build. :)

Thanks you Rehype and Zer0 for checking out the tank build.

How does the box hold still??doesn't look like the mp10 holds it down

Are there additional magnets or something

why would you doubt a supernip design?

The MP10Box that supernip made is 1.61x11.xx x 3.5 or 4 in, It sits flush with the ada 30c. There are about 7 or 9 1/8in slots in the front for water and various 1 x 1/8 in horizontal slots on the side. With the MP10 in, the box have about 1/4in on each side of the pump.

It can fit a bag of carbon and perhaps a small heater in there. The pump is center, that is an inch up or 1.5in up.

Its a complete box and included a cap on top. The water slots are pretty low so sand isn't a wise idea.

There's 2 holes, the mp10 snaps into both and attaches onto the back of the tank via the magnet. So there is no need for anything else, its pretty stable.

You could run the pump on full strength but the water level has to be pretty high. (concluded by supernip)

you should sell it for what you got it for or hold onto it for a while. no need to sell right away right?

You're probably right!

So what do you think of the setup? is it ok? do i need to change something? i am trying to make it simple and easy maintenance as possible.

Can someone recommended me the smallest ATO online or any website?

How does the box hold still??doesn't look like the mp10 holds it down

Are there additional magnets or something

Picture worth a thousand words

FBS(Full back shot)

IMG_8849.jpg

Upclose with the MP10wES and MP10box closure holding togther

IMG_8850.jpg

Closed cap above

IMG_8852.jpg

The elos ato is probably among the smallest that i've seen...

Daymm, kinda to pricey! but i found this site by el fabulouso chicago sensor

foothill reefer

one of the best built i seen thus far. the whole point of getting a ADA tank is to keep the whole setup "clean". typically, the light is one of the most unsightly item, the use of the fluval chi box to house the LED light is simply genius, it matches the stand perfectly. i simply love this built...great job, will be following along to "borrow" some of your great ideas!!! Takashi Amano will be proud of this saltwater interpretation of his planted tank.

why would you doubt a supernip design?

Supernip, you should manufacture more of those for sale! ;) If you can also find a way to design space for a tiny ATO float switch/sensor, I'm totally sold.

50 bucks plus shipping sold and we'll talk

anyways d'espresso. Be careful how you scape the tank with that mp10 there. A friend of mine uses a really small ato float switch, I'll see if I can find it for you. You might have to be a bit careful in wave mode due to ever fluctuating water level

50 bucks plus shipping sold and we'll talk

anyways d'espresso. Be careful how you scape the tank with that mp10 there. A friend of mine uses a really small ato float switch, I'll see if I can find it for you. You might have to be a bit careful in wave mode due to ever fluctuating water level

nip, to late bro. i just made a purchase on aquahub and chicago sensor on diy ATO build. it's the smallest ato i could find. but i will be careful in wave mode. i plan on just going reef crest on 55% mode for the lps.

i am planning to hide the small ato inside the cap of the mp10box to give it a clean look. must be possible!

I wonder if a dosing pump would have been better. There are a few out there that will do 150ml a minute.

Anyways great stuff and nips has some really cool stuff!

-Dave

Archived