Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My ADA30c+RKL+LEDs+MP10wES = Pure Sexyness!

d'Espresso

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that scape a lot, but I would use less sand that way the rock will be completely submerged.

No worries i am planning to take some sand out!

I kinda mess up my scape by taking some out. I did not know that getting the perfect scape could be so difficult. urggh!

So i took all the rock out and also gave me the chance to take some sand out too! It was to much in there in the first place.

i also have another problem trying to do diy ATO. i do not understand how to hook up the wires for the Single ATO. i am trying to do a power ATO and not air pump. If anyone could insist me how to hook up the wire layout then i could get started cycling soon! i think this is my last modification and the scape. The rest will be history!

I think it looks sweet!!!!

thanks! Still working on the scape..

Beautiful -- Following along.

Adam

Glad to have you on board! More to come..

Yeah I think you've cracked it with this one, looks great!

Not yet but will soon! stay tune!

Beautiful. I like what you did with the rocks. I personally don't mind if the top peeks out of the water a bit.

i kinda mess up the rock work but i don't mind the top peeks out also so i will try it again!

Love the ADAs!! So sexy and clean. Good luck! Looks great man

thanks for the kind words, imma need alot of luck!

looks super nice ada's are pure sex. i just wish they made bigger tanks

me too!

I didn't see the scape pics. looks amazing!

Yours is even better! Wait til i get my hands on a 60s. muahaha!

if you reduce the size of the large end and lengthen the size of the small end on the bottom it would look a lot nicer

I will try again. Thank you sensei nip!

fishez4alivin

Looks good, you may have to take a hammer and chisel to that bottom portion...thin it out a little bit. Maybe even replace your base with some choice live rock, mix it up, a little. I have rarely seen a nice structure with pure dead Marco type rock. You have done everything exactly how you want it, don't rush the last details to get water in there. This is going to be an epic nano

Wow man, that looks fantastic!

I'm currently working on a build that's exactly like yours! Cube, no sump, LED, MP10, Chemipure etc. Only difference is my tank being 45x45x45cm.

Good luck with getting it wet, it already looks amazing!

My rock scape is done FINALLY! I can't believe it took so long to figure out how i would like to have the scape going for the long run. i try to slim some rocks and took a few out so i will have lots of room for corals. The scape is solid and easy maintenance, if i ever need to get back into the MP10 Box i just need to move 1 rock above the scape to the front and i can exit the box for cleaning. i plan to keep it simple and clean as the plan i've been going for.

I also removed alot of sand out and do a water test run. All i need to do now is modify the ATO sump and tubing running up to the tank. I also need to figure out how to wire my single ATO unit. It's very complicating with the relay wiring diagram. i am not a electrical guy but i plan to make this work as a single unit.

"Rockscaping the way u want to make it look... is a PITA"

How you been nip? oops! i was at work and posting on my iphone so please excuse the posting. :P

But yeah, i water tested and it is good to go for beginning of March. Just need to figure out the diy ato unit to get it working.

Does it even matters if i use the water from my other tank. Well, here is the updates! i have break down most of the rocks and try to keep it minimal scape. The tank has been running since March 1st with Rocks and old tank water. Hopefully, i get to stock up soon.. Enough said here are some PIXAR!

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_8874.jpg

Also if you notice very closely, the ADA tank is floating by the Fluval Chi base fame from the bottom to give the ADA tank a cleaner look.

Archived