Cultivated Reef

Help PicO Aquariums build a better mouse trap!

cdelicath

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would cut my hacky sack time drastically. Not gonna happen......

Ok double teaming me..... Time to break out the guitar and express my anger with music

And who cares about Coral anyways :rolleyes:

grammar-police.png

FiXed iT... Ha ha now nobody will ever know I can\'t spell good

That would cut my hacky sack time drastically. Not gonna happen......
Yeah, no one will ever know.

Ahh, the hacky sack explains everything. No wonder you take so long to get a website up and running again. Too busy hack'n and tok'n to bother with that crap.

How do you plan on powering that CNC machine? Solar? Wind? Just wondering how you'll be able to sell those tanks as eco friendly. We all know how eco friendly those CNC machines are.

Edit; Play Kumbaya, Dude.

Yeah, no one will ever know.

Ahh, the hacky sack explains everything. No wonder you take so long to get a website up and running again. Too busy hack'n and tok'n to bother with that crap.

How do you plan on powering that CNC machine? Solar? Wind? Just wondering how you'll be able to sell those tanks as eco friendly. We all know how eco friendly those CNC machines are.

Edit; Play Kumbaya, Dude.

!!! removed image because it was hosted on a bike powered server and they got tired of peddling!!!!

You wanted to know!!!

Why do you think it takes so long for me to make a damn tank!!

hollySh!t the site I hot linked that picture from just went down.......

Maybe they are powering it from bike generator and they couldn't keep up

" to many requests....can't keep up....must...stop...for......a....minute"

I go to do some other work, then drop a turd, and this is what I come back to? I didn't see no pics.

However, the turd I dropped was kinda hairy. So, I named it Chris, then flushed it away. It kinda smelled like a hippie too, come to think of it....

I go to do some other work, then drop a turd, and this is what I come back to? I didn't see no pics.

However, the turd I dropped was kinda hairy. So, I named it Chris, then flushed it away. It kinda smelled like a hippie too, come to think of it....

it's the patchouli... I get that a lot

this thread, lol.

so, what's the word on the mamesque skimmer? thing it's going to be worth a damn?

I should have a few test units by weeks end or next week so with permission from Glazer I will post a few pic's and maybe a vid or something. Not sure of a time frame yet.

Just for the record I haven't smoked any pot since highschool. And while we are at it i'm not really a hippie either. But I did take a giant Ray in someone's tank and wipe my Whisperer with the invoice :lol:

I should have a few test units by weeks end or next week so with permission from Glazer I will post a few pic's and maybe a vid or something. Not sure of a time frame yet.

Some really down and dirty quick shots for you Chris... (phone cam, lol and no daylight in basement mancave)

These are going in the mail to you tomorrow. Pictures, videos... knock yourself out my man. Run 'em through the wringer and see what kind of spooge they pull out. Prior reports sound good and my much older and larger versions worked pretty well.

Somebody asked if they are going to be worth a crap so to speak... well, I've finally had the opportunity to see "the other" skimmer in action. Looks cool, certainly doesn't do much that's for sure.

Steve

P1010126.jpg

P1010124.jpg

P1010122.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010124.jpg

By the way... the dual tube version is two 1.5" tubes, the single is a little larger at 1.75"

Archived