Cultivated Reef

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

Male flasher wrasse went surfing today. Boooooo.

Found him on top of the mesh netting. Little dude totally dried up with one eyeball staring straight down 3/4 of an inch at the surface of the water.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found him on top of the mesh netting. Little dude totally dried up with one eyeball staring straight down 3/4 of an inch at the surface of the water.

Not cool!

He got to watch and be PO about his mistake. Bleh.

Shi** the big one? that was showing off for me?

Shi** the big one? that was showing off for me?

Yup. Dead. The one in the overflow is still alive... He's remaining in isolation til the thumb gets better.

:( that stinks! he was gorgeous.

Yeah... Next one that jumps is getting rehydrated then dipped in epoxy. I may as well make some pretty paperweights.

What a horrible way to die.

Good morning. How is the thumb? And the new frags? Pics?

How is the bird? Ashley? Stinker, I mean Sticka? Maggie? Casey?

:flower:

425351_10150587517948621_739703620_9295515_1750346175_n.jpg

IMG_20120228_183901.jpg

IMG_20120228_183907.jpg

IMG_20120228_183931.jpg

IMG_20120228_183937.jpg

IMG_20120228_183944.jpg

IMG_20120228_183951.jpg

IMG_20120228_184004.jpg

IMG_20120228_184008.jpg

Trading a boatload of chaeto for a RBTA tomorrow. :happy:

Brad'snanocube

I saw pictures of you thumb, i recently just cut my finger pretty bad with a military grade knife. It hit bone but it sliced like butter, i couldnt feel a thing until i looked at it. my mom had to keep me from seeing it or else i would pass out. haha i had to wait in the er for 2 and a half hours because of the crappy hospitals in my area. the rag i had on my finger was originally green but turned brown. haha all i really wanted to say was i feel your pain!!!! literally

The designer purple paly you gave me made a baby.

:happydance:

Thanks again :)

Do you just not like calling it PURPLE DEATH cuz it sounds mean? :P

Glad to hear it's making babies for you. How are the samhains doing? Those tiny litte effers take forever to spread in my tank.

Cute pups and cat. Your thumb is looking better... I think? I guess your reefing is one handed. Wouldn't want to get that in the water :o

Yeah, I've been doing pretty well with just one hand... Glad I've got a lazy tank that doesn't need a lot of maintenance.

Just picked up my RBTA! Woohoo! (Now it's going to walk around my tank and kill everything)

New phone too. Android razr maxx. Anyone know of Android apps that improve the camera settings to take tank pics? I

Upgrading from droid 1, so im hoping to see significant improvement with this thing.

As you might be abls to tell, im still typing with one thumb. Haha

I forgot what it was called! I didn't know if it was was a people eater or a purple death.

The happy villagers, I mean Sams are happy. They're still in that tiny bunch, I didn't count how many polyps you gave me (superstitious. this one time I counted how many roses I got for V-day and there were 23 instead of 24. I called the florist who promptly sent me another 2 dozen. But the guy clearly never made it this far in my life :lol: so I don't count any gifts any more and I kinda sorta like having you on my OMG speed dial :@) ) so I'll just take progression shots and they will have to speak the truth.

Can't wait to see the RBTA! It's gonna walk, point those vortecs away from where you want it to stay.

Your new phone is cool, sleek, powerful. Let me know if you discover the app, I could use it too.

Edited-

Using clickable thumbnails to stop the page from crashing for some people...

th_001-1.jpg

th_001.jpg

th_002.jpg

th_003.jpg

th_004.jpg

th_005.jpg

th_006.jpg

th_007.jpg

th_008.jpg

th_009.jpg

th_010.jpg

th_011.jpg

th_012.jpg

th_013.jpg

th_014.jpg

th_015.jpg

th_016.jpg

th_017.jpg

th_018.jpg

th_019.jpg

th_020.jpg

th_021.jpg

th_022.jpg

th_023.jpg

th_024.jpg

th_025.jpg

th_026.jpg

th_027.jpg

th_028.jpg

th_029.jpg

th_030.jpg

:bowdown:

when are you leaving town again? :flower:

Not telling. Unless you're bringing Tiny's frags over to play with mine.

th_031.jpg

th_032.jpg

th_033.jpg

th_034.jpg

th_035.jpg

th_036.jpg

th_037.jpg

th_038.jpg

th_039.jpg

th_040.jpg

th_041.jpg

th_042.jpg

th_043.jpg

th_044.jpg

th_045.jpg

th_046.jpg

th_047.jpg

th_048.jpg

th_049.jpg

th_050.jpg

Sexy shrimp decided he likes the RBTA's mysis lunch. I'm pretty sure the sexy was half way inside the mouth to get it at one point.

Seriously sick stuff! What are there orange zoas?

024.jpg

I dunno. :huh: Came in as a hitch hiker on one of my SPS frags that they're currently overgrowing and killing.

Archived