SaltCritters.com

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

BTW-

I'm locally swapping my macro for aiptasia. Haha.

Those "picos" turned into soupy nasty messes. They had the water dumped into the toilet, and bowls/rock/chaeto moved outside into the rain. Not trying that again.

So now the Aiptasia gets to live in my system. Berghia Nudi breeding program might be harder this way (they may wipe out all aiptasia too fast) but at least I should be able to sell one generation of the offspring locally.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I love this tank.

Please ID all frags.

ID frags? Bahaha. I don't know the names of 95% of what I've got. Make Kat do it. Doc says I'm off from work next week too- so Kat, come on over whenever you feel like playing ID-that-frag!

Interesting.

Thought about growing ochtodes? They fetch more than chaeto and all macros grow like weeds in your fuge.

Did you give me ochtodes? I thought that stuff is blue... I don't see any...

I suck at photography... Here's what my new nem looks like in real life. This pic is from Mr Coral's facebook page.

419385_10150561707137143_177417432142_9320635_2000498799_n.jpg

ID frags? Bahaha. I don't know the names of 95% of what I've got. Make Kat do it. Doc says I'm off from work next week too- so Kat, come on over whenever you feel like playing ID-that-frag!

Did you give me ochtodes? I thought that stuff is blue... I don't see any...

I might do that, your menangerie is addicting.

Nope didn't give you any blues, don't have enough for parting out just yet.

I suck at photography... Here's what my new nem looks like in real life. This pic is from Mr Coral's facebook page.

419385_10150561707137143_177417432142_9320635_2000498799_n.jpg

:blink: Mr Coral has these beauties? And your frag-swapper didn't want it?!

I might do that, your menangerie is addicting.

Nope didn't give you any blues, don't have enough for parting out just yet.

:blink: Mr Coral has these beauties? And your frag-swapper didn't want it?!

It didn't look like that in the LFS's tank. They keep their nems under cfl's or something equally crappy. Now that i think about it... im tempted to go inspect their frag tanks with a ghetto rigged blue LED and pair of AA batteries...

And yes, my LFS apparently has no other supply of chaeto... win for me!

OMG omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Whoa.

That BTA is gorgeous.

I can't even load your massive photo dump page. It froze my work computer and now I can't even get it to load on my brand new MacBook Pro at home.

Whoa.

That BTA is gorgeous.

I can't even load your massive photo dump page. It froze my work computer and now I can't even get it to load on my brand new MacBook Pro at home.

Yeah... next time I'll space things out more. I need more people bumping the thread to make new pages. Haha

Whoa!

So what happened? You put the nanos into the large tank? I am so confused. :P

:huh: Wha?

Okay, so, photobucket lesson learned... I need to not upload the highest quality pics- just something a little higher than the default. And I'll try to keep the pics to no more than 10 per page. Going to need lots of bumping. haha

Going to try posting just a few select photos and see if they're still too big...

New frags-

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

was talking about the aiptasia

Oooh. No. I dumped the water in the toilet and put the "picos" outside in the rain because they smelled like death... Even the aiptasia melted away. It was horrible. I'm going to have to let the LR rubble dry out in the sun before I put it back into my big tank.

...However... The chaeto, which is outside in the near freezing temps and "dry", still looks alive. I'm going to put it back into my system tomorrow and see if it survives. If it does, I'm going to slap myself for not selling chaeto all year.

Archived