Pod Your Reef

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's epic. :o

L

It was really funny to watch. I have never really seen anything like that before. I'm just waiting for the shell to be spit out lol.

I totally dig that toadstool. I want one of those...

My toadstool was one of the first corals in the tank. You should definitely get one, I love my toadstool!

here is a pic of my dog that likes to pretend that she is helping me every time I go by my tank when in reality she just likes the light. I have caught both of my dogs sitting in front of my tank just staring at times.

2011-04-13223743-1.jpg

surgicalsense

I am still working on getting the toadstool. I also posted a picture ;) (my thread) I took a lot but I have to adjust the pixel to upload them :angry:

here is a pic of my dog that likes to pretend that she is helping me every time I go by my tank when in reality she just likes the light. I have caught both of my dogs sitting in front of my tank just staring at times.

2011-04-13223743-1.jpg

Gazing ... my cat does it.

I am still working on getting the toadstool. I also posted a picture ;) (my thread) I took a lot but I have to adjust the pixel to upload them :angry:

Gazing ... my cat does it.

I was actually just in your thread and I am happy to see that you are making progress with your pics :P

everyone else on NR has cats that sit and stare at the tanks but I have my dogs. They like to sit and watch tv with me when I'm watching shows on the ocean too.

Well I woke up this morning and found the snails shell sitting on the sand right next to the scoly. The scoly definitely licked the shell dry.

Well I woke up this morning and found the snails shell sitting on the sand right next to the scoly. The scoly definitely licked the shell dry.

Well, now we know what happens to the shell.

Cats & dogs both gaze. All my picos are in my bedroom. All the pets, 2 cats, 2 dogs, come in.

Mine also really like Renaissance music.

L

Mine also really like Renaissance music.

L

I dont know whether to laugh or be a little freaked out by the fact that your animals like renaissance music :lol:

That's crazy! I always thought they could just squeeze up into their shell and survive the ride...guess not!!!!

That's crazy! I always thought they could just squeeze up into their shell and survive the ride...guess not!!!!

Thats kind of what I thought as well but when I inspected the shell it looked pretty empty to me. I guess I will see when I get home whether or not the snail was still in the shell. If it is still in the shell can you imagine how traumatized the little guy will be? He was sucked up by a scoly, swirled around his stomach for a couple days and then spit out.

i doubt any snail can survive having digestive enzymes being injected into its shell and onto the tissues. no snail that has been in my acan has ever walked away afterwards...

i doubt any snail can survive having digestive enzymes being injected into its shell and onto the tissues. no snail that has been in my acan has ever walked away afterwards...

You're right Newman. The snail is a goner. He was such a good snail too.

Random pic of the day because I'm bored at work. Nothing great but I really like this zoa that I found in the frag bin at work. I realize I need to take a razor to the glass, I'll get to that next water change. thanks for lookin.

IMAG0633.jpg

what do you think of an aquatic life skimmer on a tank this small? for SPS?

I think you would be better off doing frequent water changes. I'm not sure where you would fit the Skimmer anyways.

if you want something that grows like a monti cap, then get a hollywood stunner chalice. if you want something that melts over rock then get a regular chalice.

either way these are probably low-medium light corals that like low-medium flow. i'd place them low in the tank.

... a snail snack.

Lol a little late and random on the snail snack thing ss. There was something good that came from the scoly eating that snail. One of my micro hermits adopted the sweet looking shell.

Archived