Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

No idea what they are...but they look awesome!

Thanks drift I appreciate it. I saw these at the store and I needed to have them. I had been wanting some more paly's so I was happy when I saw these.

I think you need to send them to me for further investigation.

If they continue to sprout heads like they have been ill send you a frag for sure :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blue dolphin or something like that, I have some that are similar

Blue dolphin? Lol the names just keep getting better and better lol. Thanks austin ill look those up and see if thats what they are.

haha just make up your own name and call it a day. These brand name corals are just ridiculous.

At first I thought some of the names were pretty cool/funny but now it is getting a little ridiculous like you said. Lets think of a name just in case I never find them lol

jgpicodope's super smurfs

Its gotta be more ridiculous than that. We have to at least compete with the other stupid names lol.

uhhh how about jgpico's omg, wth, can you believe it, this cant be real, awesomely awesome blueish green super duper fantastic amazing smurfs

Haha that sounds like something that should be on a website. Ultra rare jgpico's omg, wth, can you believe it, this cant be real, awesomely awesome blueish green super duper fantastic amazing smurfs. Only a million bucks a polyp :D

Haha that sounds like something that should be on a website. Ultra rare jgpico's omg, wth, can you believe it, this cant be real, awesomely awesome blueish green super duper fantastic amazing smurfs. Only a million bucks a polyp :D

These are turning into weed names. :lol:

Fml...think my red cap goby has ich. Anyone have any advice? I'll be up doing my research. If I can get him out of the tank I'll qt him but I'm thinking that will be impossible.

That sucks man. See this is why i dont have fish. Just read up on hyposalinity or the cupramine treatment. Im sure you know but you should quarantine both fish too

Yeah. He looked perfect yesterday but today when i was feeding them I saw the spots. He is more active than ever and he was eating like crazy. This sucks bad.

Yea that is going to be a pain. maybe throw some food in and put the net behind it while it is eating and try to scoop it up

Drift Monkey
I figured you would come in here and talk crap about fish lol.

Well, I'm still not gonna put any in the pico...but fish are people too! :P

Archived