Top Shelf Aquatics

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

el fabuloso

If anything having a pistol shrimp constantly stir your sand bed can be good. Keeps it clean and fresh. In my three year-old sand bed, not so good.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drift Monkey
Hey drift I'm diggin the new setup. Do you have to wear sun glasses when you're in your room now? :lol:B)

I literally do! :o...B)

Drift Monkey
My next tank will be an ada. Not sure which one but it will be an ada.

Seriously jg, get outta my brain. I'm trying to keep it a surprise! :angry:

Lmfao. Sexy cars, sexy tanks and for me at least sexy girls lol. I can't speak for you on that one cause I have no idea what your in to haha. I can at least hope they have sexy girls down in Texas :P

Drift Monkey
Lmfao. Sexy cars, sexy tanks and for me at least sexy girls lol. I can't speak for you on that one cause I have no idea what your in to haha. I can at least hope they have sexy girls down in Texas :P

The sexiest girls are in Texas my friend. True story. ;)

Drift Monkey
I thought everything was bigger there? Do the big girls need love too drift? Lol jk

Bigger in the right places...

Big girls need love too...except they gotta pay! :haha:

I thought everything was bigger there? Do the big girls need love too drift? Lol jk

Haha that was hilarious. So what am i going to be the only one left with a pico.

Drift Monkey
Haha that was hilarious. So what am i going to be the only one left with a pico.

I'm sure I'm gonna keep mine...just unsure of what it'll become...:unsure:

Definitely not. I'm gonna keep the Pico going. Just need a bigger tank so I can have more cool stuff lol.

I'm sure I'm gonna keep mine...just unsure of what it'll become...:unsure:

You can also use it as a frag tank or something

Definitely not. I'm gonna keep the Pico going. Just need a bigger tank so I can have more cool stuff lol.

I understand that. I want a torch but that it too much a risk of stinging everything in the tank lol.

Exactly. I'd also like getting a couple fish other than gobies ya know. I love em but I want some badass fish and just more cool livestock.

Drift Monkey
I already feel like I broke a rule by putting another goby in the tank lol.

Calm down...it'll be ok...

Does the new guy need his own pistol now? :haha:

Not a bad idea. Then they could have gang fights and stuff. Standoffs and stuff like that. Plus I'd never see my plate coral again. Everything would just get buried lol.

Looks awesome jg. I was thinking of a goby to help wipe out my pod population. The damn things are everywhere. But i was also thinking maxi-mini since it might help keep the sexies fed and i dont want the goby to become a meal for the nem.

Drift Monkey
Not a bad idea. Then they could have gang fights and stuff. Standoffs and stuff like that. Plus I'd never see my plate coral again. Everything would just get buried lol.

Sandstorm! :lol:

Archived