inTank Media Baskets

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

I think I'm just going to need to upgrade. I'm going to end up demolishing this tank anyways by trying to get the fish out. I haven't gotten a chance to attempt it today because I have been dealing with my gf's car...it has a rod knock. So I will have some upgrades coming in my very near future. One engine and one tank.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'm just going to need to upgrade. I'm going to end up demolishing this tank anyways by trying to get the fish out. I haven't gotten a chance to attempt it today because I have been dealing with my gf's car...it has a rod knock. So I will have some upgrades coming in my very near future. One engine and one tank.

Tell her the car is on hold cause you need to upgrade the tank.

Drift Monkey

Rod knock? On what engine?

Rod knock? On what engine?

Its a 3rd gen eclipse with the 6g72 engine. I told her not to buy the car in the first place. The guy conned her into thinking he just rebuilt the engine. I wasnt there. Luckily I know alot of dsm guys so i found a new engine for cheap. Now I need to find a day to do the swap.

Hey jg, how are the gobies doing? You notice anymore spots?

The gobies are doing great. They are actually buddies lol. I'm still not 100% sure it was ich but I treated it like it was. I think he was just stressed. The spots are gone and he is acting like nothing is wrong. He is definitely one of my favorite fish. He perches upside down all the time. He is fearless, I love it. He doesnt just hide when you go up to the tank, he actually comes and checks you out too.

Drift Monkey
Its a 3rd gen eclipse with the 6g72 engine. I told her not to buy the car in the first place. The guy conned her into thinking he just rebuilt the engine. I wasnt there. Luckily I know alot of dsm guys so i found a new engine for cheap. Now I need to find a day to do the swap.

Ugh...I hate that year eclipse...chick cars... :lol:

Ugh...I hate that year eclipse...chick cars... :lol:

Lol its a total chick car but she loves em so its whatever. She is going to get a suby when we can afford it.

I'm waiting on a delivery right now. Hopefully it gets here soon. Nothing too special for my tank but I got my gf a maxi mini. She has been wanting one for a very long time. Should go good with her sexy shrimp. Thanks to another NR user I got it and some other little stuff for a good price. Pics when I get the stuff

Lol I didnt get anything too special for my tank. I was more just helping brando out since he was tearing down his pico. I got a nice frag of gsp and a couple little frags of xenia and kenya tree. The real goods went into my gf's tank. I got the maxi mini that was in his pico. Waiting to take pics until tonight so I can get her led up.

Just a couple pics since I added the little stuff I got the other day. nothing too special. Like I said the real good thing went in to my gf's tank.

Gsp

2011-04-24232709.jpg

Kenya tree

2011-04-24232721.jpg

FTS

2011-04-24232646.jpg

Did you put the pipe organ in your tank or your gfs??

Its in my tank I just didnt get a good pic cause I cant find a spot where its happy. Ill try to get one tonight

Nice new additions!

Thanks drift. Nothing too special but they look really good. I wish I could put a maxi in my tank cause I love the one I put in my gf's tank.

That sponge is preeeeety nice

Thanks anthony. I got it kinda just seeing if it would do good in my tank. Its doing good now. Some days it looks great other days not so great but it is definitely growing

Drift Monkey
Thanks drift. Nothing too special but they look really good. I wish I could put a maxi in my tank cause I love the one I put in my gf's tank.

Why don't ya just do it? ;)

Archived