Coral Vue Hydros

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

Drift Monkey
Ohhhhhh noooooo 0.0 not the crowbar

I will demolish you!

Arsenal.jpg

That's a lot of guns! What is that? Did you hear that?

BGM-109D-1.jpg

Better start tryina shoot it... ;):haha:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a lot of guns! What is that? Did you hear that?

BGM-109D-1.jpg

Better start tryina shoot it... ;):haha:

Huh?!? I can't hear you in the vacuum of space

FORMULALaserSatellite.jpg

Thanks to you guys I am now nervous and to an extent scared to check in on my thread! You should all be receiving a bag of pennies with instructions on what to do with the pennies once you receive them. Its very simple. put them in your tank! Thanks :P

Drift Monkey
Thanks to you guys I am now nervous and to an extent scared to check in on my thread! You should all be receiving a bag of pennies with instructions on what to do with the pennies once you receive them. Its very simple. put them in your tank! Thanks :P

I don't accept pennies as payment jg. Stop stalling. :angry:

I don't accept pennies as payment jg. Stop stalling. :angry:

LOL they are not for payment my friend... They are for sabotage. Just plop em right in to your tank! ;)

Drift Monkey
LOL they are not for payment my friend... They are for sabotage. Just plop em right in to your tank! ;)

STOP STALLING! :angry:

Just picture someone who is researching picos and thinking of starting one and stumbles across these last couple pages. I wish i could see the look on their face. This stuff is priceless. I thought i was going to wake my gf up from laughing so much last night.

Drift Monkey
Just picture someone who is researching picos and thinking of starting one and stumbles across these last couple pages. I wish i could see the look on their face. This stuff is priceless. I thought i was going to wake my gf up from laughing so much last night.

"Man this thread has real good info!"

I don't see no ATO info. How did you make your lamp mount again?

Hopefully I have time to post the info on my ato tonight. I have just been so busy and exhausted the past couple of days. Hopefully I will be able to take some pics and and do a write up on how i did the ato. Also the info on my light fixture is on the first couple pages of the thread but basically i used some 1/2 inch conduit an extension cord, a pvc elbow and an outdoor bulb socket. really easy to make and cheap. any questions just pm me.

Drift Monkey
Hopefully I have time to post the info on my ato tonight. I have just been so busy and exhausted the past couple of days. Hopefully I will be able to take some pics and and do a write up on how i did the ato. Also the info on my light fixture is on the first couple pages of the thread but basically i used some 1/2 inch conduit an extension cord, a pvc elbow and an outdoor bulb socket. really easy to make and cheap. any questions just pm me.

I haven't slept yet...I feel ya bro.

O so we go from getting pictures from you to having to search for it ourselves :lol: why are we all tired. I only got a couple hours cause my gf woke me up cause the lamp on our downstairs tv went out.

The lamp on your tv? I'm confused lol. I'm tired because I have slept 5 hours in the past 2 days. I'm about to get stupid loose tonight though. Kings cup and beer baseball here I come!

Drift Monkey
The lamp on your tv? I'm confused lol. I'm tired because I have slept 5 hours in the past 2 days. I'm about to get stupid loose tonight though. Kings cup and beer baseball here I come!

Projection TV.

I Didnt think anyone owned those anymore. I guess I forgot about em once i got my 52" panasonic flat screen. I used to sell home entertainment systems and projection didnt even cross my mind lol.

Archived