Coral Vue Hydros

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

i thought it ways gaw-bee when I first saw that name.

now I am a little scared of switching to health...but i don't think they'd do that in my school district.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to say acro-po-pora. until i looked at the name a little closer.

i bet there is something you don't say right...but you wouldn't know cause you THINK you saw it right.

my dog was playing with my fish food cup. luckily it was an empty one. he likes to steal ruber bands from me when i acclimate new arrivals.

i thought it ways gaw-bee when I first saw that name.

now I am a little scared of switching to health...but i don't think they'd do that in my school district.

Lol yeah, sorry, that's how I used to pronounce it

Are you a freshie? Idk if the CA state standards say it's shown in health or bio, but you can get out of it with a note you know :P

my dog was playing with my fish food cup. luckily it was an empty one. he likes to steal ruber bands from me when i acclimate new arrivals.

Lol I found out my cat like to eat fish food :eek:

A note, huh? Do you have to take health every one of your 4 years? cause my friend is in it and he didn't mention such a vid.? maybe later in HS?

Lol I found out my cat like to eat fish food :eek:

One time I spilled a bag of fish food flakes on the floor. My dog ate it. He seemed to enjoy it, too.

2 mean, grumpy old chihuahuas, and 1 german sheperd-looking thing (some kind of chihuahua mix) that is 7 lbs. of crazy.

:lol:

actually i know the mom and she seems very chihuahua-ish, they say the dad is a longhaired chihuahua but i've never seen him.

A note, huh? Do you have to take health every one of your 4 years? cause my friend is in it and he didn't mention such a vid.? maybe later in HS?

Yeah, or you could just not look lol

Nope, just 1 semester

XD

but i'm pretty the dog has no shepard in him. it's just his face. dosn't look like a chihuahuas. and his tail isn't fluffy, it's just long.

The lighitings great. And I still have 3/4 stock bulbs. But I would only get it if you can't afford a good 4-bulb fixture right off the bat, so that's why I bought only 1 link at time. There are other ones with moonlights and built-in timers.

Is NR acting funny for any of you guys too?

Google Chrome cannot find nano-reef.com

omgomgomg Idk how long I couldn't access it, but I was dying lol

The lighitings great. And I still have 3/4 stock bulbs. But I would only get it if you can afford only 1 link at time. Because there are other ones with moonlights and built-in timers.

yeah i have a 24" aquaticlife fixture with those features lying around that was on my old 20 and liked it a lot. so the ones you can link dont have timer or moon lights?

Archived