Pod Your Reef

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was going to psot a fail of two animals in "spring time", but thought I would have some respect for the shrimpeys.

Aww, who am I kidding?

070420-whales_big.jpg

XD

Then i'd say the people there start with a reef, loose interest, and then..........................................

lucky you get to take MARINE biology. I just take biology. But I have seen a few classrooms with fish tanks and critter terrariums.

lucky you get to take MARINE biology. I just take biology. But I have seen a few classrooms with fish tanks and critter terrariums.

It's not really a great class though :( It's like super easy 0.o Even the college textbook we use says its basic.

Although I do learn how to pronounce things lol I'm terrible at pronouncing things xD

I'm in computers right now...I'm gonna miss playing games in between assigmints -_- . But other than that computers is kind of boring...

I get to take health in about 3 weeks <_< .

Same. <_< I switched schools, and at my old school I took Health in junior high, so now I have to take it again to get the credit

It's not really a great class though :( It's like super easy 0.o Even the college textbook we use says its basic.

Although I do learn how to pronounce things lol I'm terrible at pronouncing things xD

I really need to know how pronounce my critter's names. I thought midas was mehdas. not mydas.

Same. <_< I switched schools, and at my old school I took Health in junior high, so now I have to take it again to get the credit

health is...interesting.

:lol: Not sure what they do there, but here they had to watch a video of a lady giving birth, I heard much to much about it.

:eek: . I feel sorry for you.

I really need to know how pronounce my critter's names. I thought midas was mehdas. not mydas.

Lol I have pronounced goby like "gah-bee" for all my life until recently xD I also pronounced actinic like "ah-tin-nick" for the longest time :lol:

We had to watch that vid in Bio, not health

Yeah, "interesting" is the word. I had to take it once before.

Why me?Why not the teacher who has to watch that 6 times a day? I didn't even have to once! :lol:

Archived