Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see elos opened a store in short hills? Looks amazing

I can't wait to check it out next time I'm at my parents. Let me know how it is if you check it out.

nice clams eugene

Thanks Ben

Did you see elos opened a store in short hills? Looks amazing

I can't wait to check it out next time I'm at my parents. Let me know how it is if you check it out.

Yea i heard about it opening but havent been there yet. Im going to try to stop by sometime this month...will definitely let you guys know when i do.

Clams are great and all, but I am still waiting for a wicked awesome top down... just saying... no pressure or anything...

DO IT ALREADY! hahaha

Clams are great and all, but I am still waiting for a wicked awesome top down... just saying... no pressure or anything...

DO IT ALREADY! hahaha

tongue.gif My bad I actually forgot ill get when im doing my waterchange this weekwink.gif

WAAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!! NEED PINK ONE :)

Man i would love to get my hands on a pink one but they're so rare.

Your tank is beautiful and your colourful sticks are really making me want to get colourful sticks :) Any recommendations on a good beginner sps?

Your tank is beautiful and your colourful sticks are really making me want to get colourful sticks smile.gif Any recommendations on a good beginner sps?

Thanks alot phoenix. Most montipora digi and capricornis are good beginner sps..as well as any species of birdsnest.

Heres the deal, you send me just one of your clams and I send you both of mine. Got it?

:P

I have to say, one of the coolest and most awesomeness tank I have laid eyes on! Very well done Hype! And those clams are simply stunning B)

buddythelion
mmm I just realize there's an aiptasia on the teal blue clam :(.

Wow... Good eye! It took me awhile to see that even after you pointed it out.

WOW Those are some amazing clams! :blink:

Thanks yosh!

I have to say, one of the coolest and most awesomeness tank I have laid eyes on! Very well done Hype! And those clams are simply stunning B)

Thanks alot it's much appreciated.

Thanks paigee :)

mmm I just realize there's an aiptasia on the teal blue clam :( .

No worries I removed him shortly after I took that pic ;)

Deleted User 4
Thanks yosh!

Thanks alot it's much appreciated.

Thanks paigee :)

No worries I removed him shortly after I took that pic ;)

whoa, fast move my friend..! :D

What did you use to remove it??

whoa, fast move my friend..! :D

What did you use to remove it??

Just sealed him in superglue gel waited a few days and "broke" him off :D

Paleoreef103
Ok so now I only have the one clam. deals off :tears:

The aiptasia was removed. Not the clam. Looks great hype!

Just sealed him in superglue gel waited a few days and "broke" him off :D

that was very smart of you. thanks for the idea Im going try it tonight

d'Espresso

Great idea hype but unfortunately it didn't work for me when I had the solana tank. I tried to glue them like you did awhile back but couple days later I saw it have moved to a different spot on the same rock. It was a small rock, so I had taken out the rock and fire those spot I saw the aiptasia with a lighter an rinse it in R/O water and I never seen them ever again. Lol

buddythelion

I'm sure it's somewhere in the thread, but what happened to your Golden Dwarf Eel? I don't want to browse 200+ pages to find out. I'm hopefully getting one soon and would like to know your experiences and any tips!

Archived