Cultivated Reef

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

Thank you. So many hungwee fishies and coralz.....

No problem kat. Dont worry they will be fine we tend to overfeed our fish anyways ;)

Last page of SPS pics

7148842061_296dd84715_z.jpg

7148838895_9f433326ec_z.jpg

7002748138_38b81cc471_z.jpg

7003047000_d5ebf07f58_z.jpg

7148841113_38c94ebc86_z.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychosis

Here I thought I was impressive with my new ponape birdsnest colony...you sank my battleship!

Here I thought I was impressive with my new ponape birdsnest colony...you sank my battleship!

laugh.gif Im sure your colony is just as awesome

Absolutly stunning!!! Really want to see some FTS ?

Thanks alot masermind. You've have an awesome setup as well. Heres the most recent

MasterMind9
Some new spring shots....

7048555755_5796ff862f_c.jpg

6902463668_d617e1ca9d_c.jpg

Love the diversity of your tank :D . I always want to have SPS along with soft coral and LPS but I never come close to that just once,keeping SPS is too difficul for me :( Anyway great tank ^^

Love the diversity of your tank :D . I always want to have SPS along with soft coral and LPS but I never come close to that just once,keeping SPS is too difficult for me :( Anyway great tank ^^

Thanks alot mastermind. It can be a bit tricky meeting the needs of SPS and some species of soft coral but i definitely think you could pull it off.

teamschreiba

Where do you keep all these corals? :P

I'm jk they all look incredible. I've been meaning to pick up a hawkins echinata, yours looks great!

Where do you keep all these corals? :P

I'm jk they all look incredible. I've been meaning to pick up a hawkins echinata, yours looks great!

:D Thanks ts im all out of room.

can't believe hype is rocking clownfish! do you use a flash, hype?

:D Ive always wanted a pair of picassos but could never find a pair mature enough where most of the black coloration had filled in(at least not for a reasonable price). Sometimes.. it depends on what im photographing.

hype you do anything special to keep the sand really clean?

Not really just keep my nutrients low. I do occasionally siphon it but not regularly.

Love this one! Would you possibly be fragging a piece in the future?

Thanks am probably once it starts touching the glass.

Singlefin

Always amazing shots. Is that a red chalice in the bottom right of your sig. Didn't really see it in the pics?

Always amazing shots. Is that a red chalice in the bottom right of your sig. Didn't really see it in the pics?

Thanks singlefin. Nah it was a red montipora capricornis but i dont have it anymore.

Thanks singlefin. Nah it was a red montipora capricornis but i dont have it anymore.

This tank is so sick Hype! You're running t5's now aren't you?

What happened with the monti?

Also, I'm sure it's been answered somewhere in here but what do you dose with and feed? I want some colors like that haha

I love the SH in there too! Makes me want one so bad!

Keep it up!

Right on. Always raising the bar.

Thanks alot man

id love to have a piece biggrin.gif

Ill let you guys know when i start fragging

This tank is so sick Hype! You're running t5's now aren't you?

What happened with the monti?

Also, I'm sure it's been answered somewhere in here but what do you dose with and feed? I want some colors like that haha

I love the SH in there too! Makes me want one so bad!

Keep it up!

Thanks alot dasani. The monti STNed on me after i accidentally overdosed GFO. Although im happy with what ive been able to do with the space since then. Heres the tanks current info.

Thanks again man.

dallasprstn

hey just wondering, where did you get those mp10 cover's? I'm sure it's somewhere in this gigantic thread i just really don't have the effort to go digging for it..

thanks, dallas

hey just wondering, where did you get those mp10 cover's? I'm sure it's somewhere in this gigantic thread i just really don't have the effort to go digging for it..

thanks, dallas

Here you go

Archived