Cultivated Reef

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

What are each of those and where can I find them?! Your corals always make me so jealous. From your acans to your SPS I want them all!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just figured I'd drop in to tell you your tank is ridiculous. That is all. smile.gif

Thanks alot joe i appreciate it.

What are each of those and where can I find them?! Your corals always make me so jealous. From your acans to your SPS I want them all!

1.Tricolor acro

2.Blue Millepora

3.Blue Iris

4.Pink Millepora

Thanks beau i get most of frags from my LFS and reefers in my local club

Wow! I've never seen a Pink Millepora like that! Fantastic colors! You do have some of the most vivid colors of any coral species I've ever seen. Hopefully I can get mine sort of close to yours someday, although they are looking better now that I solved my magnesium problem.

Wow! I've never seen a Pink Millepora like that! Fantastic colors! You do have some of the most vivid colors of any coral species I've ever seen. Hopefully I can get mine sort of close to yours someday, although they are looking better now that I solved my magnesium problem.

Thanks alot beau your sps are looking great as well. Im sure they will look even better as time goes on.

Lookin pretty spiffy! I'm going to try a couple different sps in my upcoming build, I've never been able to keep much sps other than a monti.

Lookin pretty spiffy! I'm going to try a couple different sps in my upcoming build, I've never been able to keep much sps other than a monti.

Thanks bud.Be careful they're addictive...buy a few frags and your hooked.

Like me..

6998015406_549752cdd1_z.jpg

6998011758_e8501199e8_z.jpg

6998011978_d41e7fe69b_z.jpg

6998011316_c24a9d81be_z.jpg

amen brother lol i have been taken by the sps drug too

lol theres just something about those sticks..

lol theres just something about those sticks..

Gawd damn. Those SPS pieces have colors I don't think have ever been invented haha. Truly something to behold.

Gawd damn. Those SPS pieces have colors I don't think have ever been invented haha. Truly something to behold.

Ha..thanks alot bud. Some of the frags were pale and lacking color when i got them but they have all slowly improved(some arent where i want them to be just yet) but hopefully they'll all get there.

Jessy-Ray
They're relatively fast growers.

I love them the colors on the first are amazing

steely185

Looking good. SPS are addictive even when you run out of room. I constantly think about how and where I could fit more even though my colonies are getting big.

Beautiful. Makes me want to really start getting some sps

Thanks brad...you should.

Looking good. SPS are addictive even when you run out of room. I constantly think about how and where I could fit more even though my colonies are getting big.

Thanks Dan I totally agree. I'm defintely out of room but always looking for a way to add more frags.

MAN! Those pics are just WOW. Love the colors on every single one of them.

Thanks paris i feel the same about your sps.

What is this? I definitely need a frag of it in my tank. :happy:

Its a Purple bonsai acro.

Hi Eugene

I bought the CPR nano reactor, that thing is awesome! I also broke down and bought rowaphos because I was unable to get a hold of BRS GFO on short notice. I'm using a lot less than suggested dosage and hope that it will start to eliminate my 1.0+ppm phosphates. Any suggestions other than this on what I can do? I'm already running CPE.

Thanks!

Kat

Hi Eugene

I bought the CPR nano reactor, that thing is awesome! I also broke down and bought rowaphos because I was unable to get a hold of BRS GFO on short notice. I'm using a lot less than suggested dosage and hope that it will start to eliminate my 1.0+ppm phosphates. Any suggestions other than this on what I can do? I'm already running CPE.

Thanks!

Kat

Hey kat

I agree with you about the cpr reactor i had it as well and its an awesome product. I suggest testing your water every few days to determine when the rowaphos has been exhausted.Once your phosphates have stopped dropping replace the media. Ideally you want your phosphates between 0.02-0.05. So keep testing and replacing rowaphos until you get within that target range. Id also suggest cutting back on feedings during this period.

HTH

Archived