Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

I never even noticed the clams! Damn man your tank will never stop surprising me!

I want the Teal Blue one so bad!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok so now I only have the one clam. deals off tears01.gif

Sorry to hear that budsad.gif

Looks great hype!

Thanks paleo!

that was very smart of you. thanks for the idea Im going try it tonight

Np it works well just have to be thorough.

Great idea hype but unfortunately it didn't work for me when I had the solana tank. I tried to glue them like you did awhile back but couple days later I saw it have moved to a different spot on the same rock. It was a small rock, so I had taken out the rock and fire those spot I saw the aiptasia with a lighter an rinse it in R/O water and I never seen them ever again. Lol

Ive found you have to totally encase the aiptasia in glue gel... especially the mouth and base for it to work completely..Ive done it a few dozen times with great success.

I'm sure it's somewhere in the thread, but what happened to your Golden Dwarf Eel? I don't want to browse 200+ pages to find out. I'm hopefully getting one soon and would like to know your experiences and any tips!

I actually got rid of him because i got tired of keeping a canopy on the tank. Its a great fish...one of my favorites. Very easy to care for just make sure you have jump proof canopy because they're masters at escaping.

I never even noticed the clams! Damn man your tank will never stop surprising me!

I want the Teal Blue one so bad!

I try to keep it interesting :D

Deleted User 4
I'm sure it's somewhere in the thread, but what happened to your Golden Dwarf Eel? I don't want to browse 200+ pages to find out. I'm hopefully getting one soon and would like to know your experiences and any tips!

What?!? You're getting one??? I got to see this...

buddythelion

Yessir, thinking of getting one for when I get that 28 gallon.

My only worries are if he'll go after my yasha gobies, which I'm sure he will since they are burrow dwellers and are small enough to be eaten. I have a blenny and two small clowns, but they seem too active for something so small and laid back to catch according from the information on your old Cadlights thread. So it's either sell them or keep them in a separate tank, unless you think it's safe Rehype?

While I'm at it, could you explain the meaning of your name? I'm interested!

My only worries are if he'll go after my yasha gobies, which I'm sure he will since they are burrow dwellers and are small enough to be eaten. I have a blenny and two small clowns, but they seem too active for something so small and laid back to catch according from the information on your old Cadlights thread. So it's either sell them or keep them in a separate tank, unless you think it's safe Rehype?

While I'm at it, could you explain the meaning of your name? I'm interested!

The yasha gobies would definitely be at risk...Its possible your eel may leave them alone but its not worth the risk IMO since they're much more likely to be eaten. I remember davefason had a yasha with his dwarf eel and the yasha was in the eels gut in less than 48 hours. My advice is to remove the yasha and depending on the blenny species you may need to move them as well(small cleaner shrimp are also at risk)

Unfortunately theres no special meaning to the nickname just something i made up in high school as a gaming alias.

buddythelion
The yasha gobies would definitely be at risk...Its possible your eel may leave them alone but its not worth the risk IMO since they're much more likely to be eaten. I remember davefason had a yasha with his dwarf eel and the yasha was in the eels gut in less than 48 hours. My advice is to remove the yasha and depending on the blenny species you may need to move them as well(small cleaner shrimp are also at risk)

Unfortunately theres no special meaning to the nickname just something i made up in high school as a gaming alias.

It's a tiger blenny. Hmm. Maybe if I just have clownfish and dwarf angels would be a much safer bet than.

It's a tiger blenny. Hmm. Maybe if I just have clownfish and dwarf angels would be a much safer bet than.

A tiger blenny would definitely be at risk.Clownfish and angels would work out better in the long run.

buddythelion
A tiger blenny would definitely be at risk.Clownfish and angels would work out better in the long run.

Tiger Blenny, Escenius species not the ORA one. It's like a tailspot. It sounds like they're not worth the trouble in terms of finding tank mates in a nano reef. I was thinking of two perculas and a pair of dwarf flamebacks.

Hey Rehype, do you have any recent pics of your moray? Despite its small size, I'm pretty amazed (and a little worried) how fast and how much it has grown since I first got mine.

Hey Rehype, do you have any recent pics of your moray? Despite its small size, I'm pretty amazed (and a little worried) how fast and how much it has grown since I first got mine.

Hey blenny i actually got rid of mine a while back because i got tired of keeping a canopy on the tank. Yea they grow quickly in the beginning but he should stop growing once he gets to be around 10".

Heres a top down of digi island...more to come

7276532450_e4078035be_o.jpg

That is super crazy. Wow. What is the zoa in the middle? Yellow w red eye? Really stands out. Not to take away from the "Sps gone wild"

That is super crazy. Wow. What is the zoa in the middle? Yellow w red eye? Really stands out. Not to take away from the "Sps gone wild"

Thanks man sorry but I don't know the name of the morph...I don't keep up with zoanthid names as it's just too many ridiculous names out there.

Right on. Same here. I just picked up a frag and was wondering if they will turn out like yours. I've seen it as eagle eye zoas and whammin watermelon. They Looked the same to me. Everyone want to make their own name. Thanks.

Right on. Same here. I just picked up a frag and was wondering if they will turn out like yours. I've seen it as eagle eye zoas and whammin watermelon. They Looked the same to me. Everyone want to make their own name. Thanks.

Your right fin they're definitely eagle eyes

breathtaking as always...thank you for my new screensaver :D

Thanks alot boo

eddiecorrea

Ya I wouldn't mind a high res link to that digi island pic. That is amazing.

Ya I wouldn't mind a high res link to that digi island pic. That is amazing.

Thanks man. heres full screen

Forget selling frags, sell screensavers.

:D

eddiecorrea
Thanks man. heres full screen

:D

Ya I opened it and used it but it still isn't high res. Wanna email me the original file? :D

Ya I opened it and used it but it still isn't high res. Wanna email me the original file? biggrin.gif

Sure pm me your email address

Wow, nice freaking picture!!

Thanks man

Archived