Cultivated Reef

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

Love this!!!! Are you selling prints of your work? I want this one :) I'm serious too!!!!!

Thanks gena...sure let me know what size you want.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be cool to use some of your photos in the living room where my 120 is going. I might have to pm you about this a little later when I start getting the tank together.

I think it would be cool to use some of your photos in the living room where my 120 is going. I might have to pm you about this a little later when I start getting the tank together.

Sure just let me know..

pm sent :happydance:

Replied :D

Do you tweek shots in photoshop or something? these cant be real shots right from the camera... If they are I have so much to learn Haha.

We;ve decided we can't stand it anymore. we are coming over even if we don't know where you live.

Dont worry kat im going to contact you soon ive just been really booked up the last few weekends.

Unreal shot... seriously!

Thanks man

Do you tweek shots in photoshop or something? these cant be real shots right from the camera... If they are I have so much to learn Haha.

Well i cropped and shot a bit but thats pretty much identical to how it looked straight out of camera.

I literally whoa'ed when I saw that shot

Thanks alto...its definitely one of my new favorites.

:bowdown:

Dear hype,

i wish my new tank is like a 1/16 as nice as yours.

with love

jeremi

:P

:lol: Thanks man i saw what you have going on in your build thread that new tank is going to be sick.

:lol: Thanks man i saw what you have going on in your build thread that new tank is going to be sick.

i hope its going to be sick too. tank its self is being built now. still having trouble with deciding what lights to go with :huh:

i hope its going to be sick too. tank its self is being built now. still having trouble with deciding what lights to go with :huh:

What are you leaning towards?

i was hoping that you were gonna say that. the lfs thinks im gonna have issues with the tank only being 10in. deep. i have seen people with 150w over 5.5g tanks.

Dude one time i kept a 70 gallon halide over a 3 gallon pico.....granted i had to run a chiller but as long as hang it high enough you have nothing to worry about.

haha id love to see that.

but yea thats what i figured too.

Heres the pico i cant find a picure with the light in it but it had 70 watt MH viper over it.

6795396585_d189e71114_m.jpg

Hype the pics are true works of art.

And oh BTW, if Kat offered to come to my house, I'd drop whatever I was doing at the time like a hot cattle branding iron.

ricordia in the photo above? what ever it is looks sick.

i voted for your POTM smile.gif

Thanks marc i appreciate the support.

Hype the pics are true works of art.

And oh BTW, if Kat offered to come to my house, I'd drop whatever I was doing at the time like a hot cattle branding iron.

Thanks alot spiro

laugh.gif

WOW!!!! What can I say...WOW !!!!

Looking awesome Hype :D

Thanks so much mini your tank is looking awesome as well

altolamprologus
I was showing my mum your pictures and she went all wide eyed. :lol:

My mom did the same thing when I showed her the pics in the calendar. I think she was secretly wishing my tanks looked like that :lol:

I was showing my mum your pictures and she went all wide eyed. :lol:

oh really?! Well i really appreciate the feedback :)

My mom did the same thing when I showed her the pics in the calendar. I think she was secretly wishing my tanks looked like that :lol:

Well i really appreciate the support guys thanks for taking the time to share it with others :happy:

Archived