Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Thanks alot fail i appreciate you checking in.

Hey Tron what do you think it is?

6733441209_c03474b0f1.jpg

1) thanks, but any clue on how to get the .gif ones to work so its animated? :( lol

2) honestly? looks way more like Pearlberry than Bellina. Bellina would have bright green polyps, almost yellow... not dark like those, but with infinite species, who knows really.... its hawt though!

SouthFlorida_Tron
beautiful red table!

unless im looking at a different pic, too much green/blue at the base to be a red.

yo hype, got it, had to be full sized! so does the second image signature show? for me it does... but who knows.

...beautiful IMO. happy.gif

Hey Richie thanks for checking in budsmile.gif

1) thanks, but any clue on how to get the .gif ones to work so its animated? sad.gif lol

2) honestly? looks way more like Pearlberry than Bellina. Bellina would have bright green polyps, almost yellow... not dark like those, but with infinite species, who knows really.... its hawt though!

1)Looks like you got it now i see both sigs

2)Im not sure either the pearlberry's that ive seen dont have the same coloration...

beautiful red table!

Thanks kat!

unless im looking at a different pic, too much green/blue at the base to be a red.

yo hype, got it, had to be full sized! so does the second image signature show? for me it does... but who knows.

Nah its definitely a red table its straight from ORA. But the green coloration is much more intense than any other red table ive owned.

Yep you got them both.

also, heres that pic i tried to show you

6760124767_de2774c3d3.jpg

ORA Bellina by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

sry, iphoned it at the time lol

Thats a beautiful piece tron....Where do you currently keep it in your tank?

Got any other shots of that coral hype? Sometimes the top down look is harder to ID.

Hey steely let me see if i can get a better angle..

SouthFlorida_Tron

I was looking at the wrong pic lol

& it's placed medium to low next to the valida dead center under LEDs. It's tiny. It's done the worst out of the 3 Ora's. Plasma is branching, borealis is reaching, bellina lost its color & has almost shrunk lol!

Lately I've seen it's polyps extending like never before, well see

I was looking at the wrong pic lol

& it's placed medium to low next to the valida dead center under LEDs. It's tiny. It's done the worst out of the 3 Ora's. Plasma is branching, borealis is reaching, bellina lost its color & has almost shrunk lol!

Lately I've seen it's polyps extending like never before, well see

Well i hope it makes a comeback its an awesome looking frag...

Blue green A. tenuis maybe?

It could be... but the tips are purple. Hey asu whats the name of the frag to the left in that pic?

Hey Hype do you still have the calenders :unsure:

I sold all the ones i had so id have to put another order in....if you want one just let me know.

It could be... but the tips are purple. Hey asu whats the name of the frag to the left in that pic?

Greg Hiller's Aquadelight

Looking at your pic again, I'm gonna narrow it down to a ORA Purple nana or a Acropora Plana.

3703621[/url]']

Greg Hiller's Aquadelight

Looking at your pic again, I'm gonna narrow it down to a ORA Purple nana or a Acropora Plana.

That's what I thought I have a frag as well.

I think you nailed it with the acro plana it looks almost identical to some pics I saw online. I have a purple nana and it looks considerably different and without the same polyp extension.

3703656[/url]']

That SPS is awesome Hype!

The colors you find are amazing!

Thanks so much candy..I'm trying to get them to color up a bit better.

Tank looks great of course. Of course I couldn't scan through 153 frakin pages... But I'm sure you have some really nice pics. I've been a fan for some time. Your tanks are one of the main reasons I got a shallow setup. Thanks!

Tank looks great of course. Of course I couldn't scan through 153 frakin pages... But I'm sure you have some really nice pics. I've been a fan for some time. Your tanks are one of the main reasons I got a shallow setup. Thanks!

Thanks alot psy im glad i could provide some inspiration.Your tank looks awesome as well. Yea sorry about all the pages.. way too many pics lol. Anyhow thanks for taking the time to check in.

Archived