Cultivated Reef

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing compared to your SPS! I miss having those colorful sticks laugh.gif

Having today off because of snow makes me want to work on my tank, and work on it by adding more SPS ha!

Look forward to seeing the new additions :D

Heres mine ignore the algae my crabs are getting lazy.....

I believe thats a species of anthelia

Red Table

6743956971_2444fcff43_z.jpg

Bellina

6743955917_8529483022_z.jpg

Now you have me wanting to do some sps in my 120 once I set it up. I was originally going to stay away from sps because I'm not sure how successful I will be with it but your pics have made me want sps. awesome shots as always hype.

Hype those pictures and corals are looking awesome! That's a great shot of the sps crab. Still one of the greatest tank here on nano reef and rc!

Looking forward to see more progress on this beauty.

Now you have me wanting to do some sps in my 120 once I set it up. I was originally going to stay away from sps because I'm not sure how successful I will be with it but your pics have made me want sps. awesome shots as always hype.

You should definitely give them a try...they are a bit more demanding than other corals but they are well worth the effort.

Nice acropora crab lol

Thanks ben

Hype those pictures and corals are looking awesome! That's a great shot of the sps crab. Still one of the greatest tank here on nano reef and rc!

Looking forward to see more progress on this beauty.

Thanks alot D i sincerely appreciate it....Really sad to see your breaking down your nano but im sure your next tank will be even be better :happy:

SouthFlorida_Tron

hype, my bellina is blue with bright yellow/green polyps... is yours morphed or discolored?

and thats direct from ORA

Those are what we call polyps extension. bowdown01.gif

laugh.gif Thanks Paris

Got your calendar Sat, great job Hype, it looks very professional. If you ever do a full size calendar, I'll be ready...

Thanks alot Pat im glad you like it...I would do one but it gets to be a bit pricey.

hype, my bellina is blue with bright yellow/green polyps... is yours morphed or discolored?

and thats direct from ORA

Im not sure tron now that you mention it...It may be something else altogether(Thats what the LFS sold it as) Ill post a full pic maybe you have a better idea of what it is.

It is an accolade well deserved.

I appreciate that cintax

amazing pictures. I think I need to get a camera and quit using my phone for pictures.

Thanks dave

SouthFlorida_Tron

Hey bro, found a direct from ORA to my tank Bellina, you can see by the black Ora plug.

However the color didn't last long lol

Still waiting on new growth

NewORAPlasma28-11-11.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron
Hey tron the photo didnt display because your out of bandwidth on your photobucket account.

Fkin photobucket..... Does anyone know how to add flickr images to sigs like files?

I have silently followed your thread for a while. Your tank is really beautiful, man.

Not to kiss too much ass in your thread but you really are a great photographer man. Really great shots in this thread.

I have silently followed your thread for a while. Your tank is really beautiful, man.

Not to kiss too much ass in your thread but you really are a great photographer man. Really great shots in this thread.

Thanks for checking in D long time no see.....Im trying to keep up with your awesome tank.

:lol: I appreciate that bud... photography is my other hobby and im just glad im able to contribute pics to keep this thread colorful.

Glad to see this tank is still rocking! Everything is looking great, Hype!

Thanks alot fail i appreciate you checking in.

Hey Tron what do you think it is?

6733441209_c03474b0f1.jpg

Archived