Coral Vue Hydros

Nanoreefnate.. charity...

JohnOTS

ahah yeah thanks john. and i raised 1,157 dollars but i still need to raise some more money to reach my commitment goal...

:blink: How much did you sign up for? $1157 for charity is a lot, good for you for pushing for more though. :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hhmm still no corals not even anything from the auction and i got the zoas/palys which survived any problems with either tank. also no PM's replied to after i PM'd him my information to see if he even shipped them out.

hhmm still no corals not even anything from the auction and i got the zoas/palys which survived any problems with either tank. also no PM's replied to after i PM'd him my information to see if he even shipped them out.

When he finally gets back to you, remember to thank him profusely and treat him like a hero. He deserves it...

Now don't get mad....

Remember he is only a sixteen year old "child" and can't be held accountable for anything. -_-

Damn, what did I miss? Someone fill me in.

Also, congrats to Nate. He's the real hero of this thread.

Apparently you missed everything.... hero.... :lol:

He told me he was going to refund Norahs dad for the auction, and he had your zoas and palys still. I've tried to pm him, I think he is doing some bike race this weekend.

He told me he was going to refund Norahs dad for the auction, and he had your zoas and palys still. I've tried to pm him, I think he is doing some bike race this weekend.

No refund yet from Nate????

He's not a hero by any means but many of you should be ashamed of yourselves for:

1. putting that much reliance on a 16 year old

2. making "charitable donations" and really expecting to get something in return

3. fighting with a 16 year old about how you haven't gotten your stupid corals

Unfortunately, the self-righteous and obviously blind attitude of you chumps drives more and more people away from NR everyday. I remember coming to this site when I started reefing about 5 years ago and learning a lot. I also remember being driven away by the attitudes of a lot of you chumps. No comments were made towards me but you morons seriously act like you're 8 years old. So sad.

He's not a hero by any means but many of you should be ashamed of yourselves for:

2. making "charitable donations" and really expecting to get something in return

Unfortunately, the self-righteous and obviously blind attitude of you chumps drives more and more people away from NR everyday. I remember coming to this site when I started reefing about 5 years ago and learning a lot. I also remember being driven away by the attitudes of a lot of you chumps. No comments were made towards me but you morons seriously act like you're 8 years old. So this site ends up with 35 year old men that act 1/4 their age fighting with someone who is mentally 2x their age. So sad.

(1) I kinda see your point. I'd personally not buy from Nate at this point.

(2) You have to understand that this was presented as an opportunity to "purchase" something with the proceeds going to a charity.

(3) I bet if you handed over a bunch of money you'd just walk away from it too. Good call.

I'm not really involved in this, but I can't help myself when I see these weak arguments presented (more than once).

Unfortunately, the self-righteous and obviously blind attitude of you chumps drives more and more people away from NR everyday. I remember coming to this site when I started reefing about 5 years ago and learning a lot. I also remember being driven away by the attitudes of a lot of you chumps. No comments were made towards me but you morons seriously act like you're 8 years old. So this site ends up with 35 year old men that act 1/4 their age fighting with someone who is mentally 2x their age. So sad.

Only if we could all be so perfect like you...

Someone on here PMed me and drove me back to this thread.

I'm not perfect by any means but I can point out stupid when I see it.

@GB: I'd be hurt too but I'd still be fighting with a 16 year old. I mean really, transaction over the internet with a 16 year old who has obviously not done anything like this before and is in way over his head, what did you expect? Online transactions are always risky, buyer beware.

\\\

Simple facts.

Many reefers here on nano reef were dooped into donating money for coral to a charity that Nanoreefnate was participating in. Nanoreefnate raised over a thousand dollars for his charity and now all who was owed coral is left out to dry.

More Simple facts.

Nanoreefnate has been logging into his account day after day and ignoring all the people who gave him money…

1. You use the word "all" pretty loosley for being someone who is stating "facts".

"Most" of us got our corals....and "some" even posted photos.

While he has not responded to "all" questions, he has responded to some, and even posted in the various threads for "all" to see.

If you are going to post "facts", make them accurate and not lopsided to make your point look better.

You guys need to stop acting like baboons, I mean you guys did donate your money to a charity when Nate said he was going to send corals in return. It's all your fault this didn't work out, not Nate, jerks... :haha:

Now stop replying to this dam thread and ID my bug! (photography forum)

You guys need to stop acting like baboons, I mean you guys did donate your money to a charity when Nate said he was going to send corals in return. It's all your fault this didn't work out, not Nate, jerks... :haha:

Now stop replying to this dam thread and ID my bug! (photography forum)

Hahaha, I saw that bug. Scary......good luck with an ID. Maybe offer to send it to someone who "donates" some money to you ;)

Hahaha, I saw that bug. Scary......good luck with an ID. Maybe offer to send it to someone who "donates" some money to you ;)

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Awesome! First person with $50 gets it, paypal ready! I will donate it to a LFS in return for coral so it's going to a good cause...

1. You use the word "all" pretty loosley for being someone who is stating "facts".

"Most" of us got our corals....and "some" even posted photos.

While he has not responded to "all" questions, he has responded to some, and even posted in the various threads for "all" to see.

If you are going to post "facts", make them accurate and not lopsided to make your point look better.

When this thread was started and no response was being made or no corals where shipped by our hero, it was a fact... smart guy....

Archived