SaltCritters.com

Nanoreefnate.. charity...

JohnOTS

But Montipora,

That is why we are on nano-reef so we can hear others so very valuable opinions in business that has nothing to do with them. Maybe I have a little “growing” up to do, but at least I have a fu**ing life…. Oh wait having a high post count on nano-reef means I have a life right….

LOLOL… wait am I going to get banned now…..

Whatever makes you happy, internet mafia man :ninja:

Going up to Eagle River tomorrow for a week and then to Dr Fosters and Smith in Rhinelander, want me to pick you up anything? :P

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recieved mine today...was happy as i opend my porch door till i saw the puddle and wet side of the box...i thought all was doomed. but when i opened it up all was well. my monti cap was in 1 large piece with a small "clipping". mounted the large on my rockwork and put the small one on a plug. and my chalice was in 4 pieces. 1 large and 3 small with about 3-5 eyes. i am not at all dissapointed in this. i mounted all on their own plugs. i will be bringing one to a fragswap tomorrow, will be donating one to my local reef clubs raffle at our meeting on monday and i still have 2 left...one for each tank. all in all, minus a few setbacks with updates and whatnot it was a pleasant expierence. thanks nate!!!

Glad to hear everyone's getting their corals in good condition. i also am surprised by USPS's rapid delivery of the coral.

also i just wanted to add in that i never was "convinced" to ship the coral i was always going to. it was just difficult for my dad to get home by 4:30 so that he could have the time to get all the boxes paid for in time of the 5:00 cutoff tie for the truck.

WOW! I think posts 127 & 128 are over the top. This is a family site, if you have issues, send it in a pm!

Family? Wut? When did this happen??? I must have missed the memo or something............................................................

Btw, from post 127 and later... that was the type of event i was expecting. I win.

Congrats to gimme, montipora, and JohnOTS. You each earned a vacation, enjoy!

I think that's pretty weak. I can see gimme, since he kinda went nuts on that last post, but this really just reinforces the click mentality that he was pointing out, to just target those three. They had a right to be upset aftermnot getting an update a week after the promised ship date. It's also weak of everyone to treat Nate like he is some hero, and did everyone a favor by shipping the corals over a week late without notifying anyone. Great job, I'll keep my eyes open for the next time you sell something....

I think that's pretty weak. I can see gimme, since he kinda went nuts on that last post, but this really just reinforces the click mentality that he was pointing out, to just target those three. They had a right to be upset aftermnot getting an update a week after the promised ship date. It's also weak of everyone to treat Nate like he is some hero, and did everyone a favor by shipping the corals over a week late without notifying anyone. Great job, I'll keep my eyes open for the next time you sell something....

GB.....

They can be upset all they want.... just keep the vulgarity out of it. Completely uncalled for.

Mine showed up this morning My postal lady was looking out for them and rushed them over when found them, she handed me a dripping wet box, One of the bags had leaked most of the water out of it but even that coral looks like it is going to make it.

fishez4alivin is going to work on finding me some replacement corals for the ones I bought in the auction and died before being shipped, as soon as things calm down at his business.

Thanks Nate and Nate's Dad for shipping them out and

Thanks fishez4alivin for standing by your word.

Glen

im still waiting hopefully they will live through the weekend in the box they were shipped in and will be here monday

yours should get to you today...

Glad to hear everyone's getting their corals in good condition. i also am surprised by USPS's rapid delivery of the coral.

also i just wanted to add in that i never was "convinced" to ship the coral i was always going to. it was just difficult for my dad to get home by 4:30 so that he could have the time to get all the boxes paid for in time of the 5:00 cutoff tie for the truck.

wow nice job with the shipping Nate! that must have been a ton of working coordinating all that especially if you don't have your own car.

how much did you end up raising for charity?

wow nice job with the shipping Nate! that must have been a ton of working coordinating all that especially if you don't have your own car.

how much did you end up raising for charity?

ahah yeah thanks john. and i raised 1,157 dollars but i still need to raise some more money to reach my commitment goal...

I received my coral yesterday. Thanks man the coral looks good.

I got my corals today safe and sound. Thanks Nate!

awesome guys thanks for letting me know.

Archived