Pod Your Reef

Nanoreefnate.. charity...

JohnOTS

When this thread was started and no response was being made or no corals where shipped by our hero, it was a fact... smart guy....

The funniest thing about this whole ordeal is that me you and gimme got "time out's" or maybe a vacation from NR from our "rude" and "uncalled for" comments when the mod's little pets can post whatever the hell they want to without any type of punishment. Persecution ftw...... And mod pets... Bark and get a treat, ya that's a good boy!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When this thread was started and no response was being made or no corals where shipped by our hero, it was a fact... smart guy....

Yikes, that whole "it posts post #1 at the top of each page" thing got me. Sorry bout that. If it makes you feel any better, my frag died :( Maybe I was easily confused by whether that was the first or the 1000th post since I saw the same biased statements from lots of people over the life of this thread. Who knows.

The funniest thing about this whole ordeal is that me you and gimme got "time out's" or maybe a vacation from NR from our "rude" and "uncalled for" comments when the mod's little pets can post whatever the hell they want to without any type of punishment. Persecution ftw...... And mod pets... Bark and get a treat, ya that's a good boy!

Isn't it great!

But don't forget, to be a mod pet you have to have a super high post count spending all your little worthless life on NR... laaahooosers!!!! :lol:

But don't forget, to be a mod pet you have to have a super high post count spending all your little worthless life on NR... laaahooosers!!!! :lol:

+1

^ i agree completely. yet another reason i don't really post here anymore

whofeelsitknowsit

So you're saying you've been persecuted? lol

You guys are morons. You were temp banned for vulgarity in a feedback thread (comments which I removed). If you had any class or maturity you would leave the matter alone, but alas.

Archived