inTank Media Baskets

Nanoreefnate.. charity...

JohnOTS

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't scam anyone. That's just messed up.

I'm just really slow sometimes.

So why would you log in daily and not give a simple quick response? Everybody was just waiting on a simple reply or just something from you saying your working on it or something.

So why would you log in daily and not give a simple quick response? Everybody was just waiting on a simple reply or just something from you saying your working on it or something.

+1, thank you.

Have you tried to pm multiple people on here, you have to wait like three minutes before you can do that and with the thread being locked I imagine that would be a major pita.

i didnt log in everyday. i just always had a nanoreef tab hidden somewhere among the 20 tabs i have open on my browser. so even though it might say i was "online" i was probably looking up the meaning of allegory for my English test today. and obtw this annoys me but since everyone including my friends ask why im always on fb even at 4am is because i keep my laptop on and listen to music when i sleep. i really cant sleep without any type of sound.

Have you tried to pm multiple people on here, you have to wait like three minutes before you can do that and with the thread being locked I imagine that would be a major pita.

It was very confusing trying to pm people and having multiple NR tabs up and forgetting about some and pming others which turned into convos and left 0 space for others to pm. especially since there is that time limit thing which i dont understand why is in place.

that pic of boxes is epic!

took like an hour and a half to pack em and label them. my dad had to leave a blank check with his former co worker so that she could make sure everything was paid for. and to make it clear my parents are losing money by paying for shipping. ALL of the money went to Best Buddies.

Just dont deal with kids anymore, its pretty easy to tell which members are underage or general dumbasses
or expect them to honor any sort of formal agreement
Do you really expect anything else from a kid?

What is your problem?

Hello everybody. sorry for not reporting on whats been happening.

anyways i finally found the time to ship the corals. all the Easter part of the US got shipped out today

more western states are going to be shipped out tomorrow. sorry guys it's just been really though to get the corals to the local post office with my dad being transferred to a new city about an hour away and with school and all.

Pix of the wall of post office boxes. a few minutes before they went in the van

Photoon2010-09-15at1624.jpg

Photoon2010-09-15at1625.jpg

Thank you everyone for being so patient with this matter.

HI5.

that its really good advice? I think thats my problem. you know the fact that we cant hold kids liable for anything nor do they generally have the resources to be prompt and on time, ie a set schedule and a car

Thanks for the update, Nate. I was hoping that everyone was jumping the gun on this, and it looks that way now.

Now let's keep our fingers crossed and hope chalices can survive cross country priority mail. Thanks again.

Another N-R feedback thread where everyone jumps on the accused so fast it becomes 5 pages and by the end you all look like children.

Nice stack of boxes, you should burn them, film it, post on youtube then link here. I would donate to that cause.

Another N-R feedback thread where everyone jumps on the accused so fast it becomes 5 pages and by the end you all look like children.

Nice stack of boxes, you should burn them, film it, post on youtube then link here. I would donate to that cause.

Send mine first.

and to make it clear my parents are losing money by paying for shipping.

excuse me? that's our fault how? I personally offered to pay additionally for shipping, you declined.

apologize? absolutely not. I know for a fact it took a call from the Charity to get this ball moving in motion.

What I will take from this experience? I will not deal with someone whom I don't think can handle the task at hand. There are good kids out there, this one was forced to make things right, IMO.

whofeelsitknowsit
and to make it clear my parents are losing money by paying for shipping.

excuse me? that's our fault how? I personally offered to pay additionally for shipping, you declined.

apologize? absolutely not. I know for a fact it took a call from the Charity to get this ball moving in motion.

What I will take from this experience? I will not deal with someone whom I don't think can handle the task at hand. There are good kids out there, this one was forced to make things right, IMO.

He didn't say it's your fault, nor did he ask you to apologize.

Stop being an ass hole. He's a kid, and you're getting what you wanted. Grow the #### up.

If you're going to make a deal with a kid, maybe you should lower your expectations a bit.

For what it's worth, legally a child cannot enter into a contract. If he had decided not to ship you anything, you'd be #### out of luck and there'd be nothing you could do about it. Just be glad he's holding up his end of the bargain, even if it's not in your timeframe.

Also lol @ at username "gimme." Seems appropriate.

Also lol @ at username "gimme." Seems appropriate.

ouch lol take it easy guys...

I would say though that people are quick to torch and accuse on here :\ Defame, humiliate, incriminate, tar & feather, drag through the streets, stone, throw tomatoes at.. No! No! Not the tomatoes! EESH! :unsure:

Archived