inTank Media Baskets

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

So what do you think of the iPhone pics?

All my pics on this thread are from an iPhone 4. It's not a horrible camerabut could be better. Does anyone know of an app that really increases the capability and clarity of the pics it takes? I do my best with my phone and take my time for my pics. I still want a real camera badly to take some better pics.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AM did you see the white cap/pistol pair I posted at my favorite LFS? Insane!! I can't afford it rite now but the owner told me that the pistol it pairs with is extremely rare as well. Do you know if that's true? I'm surprised no replies on the thread. I guess no rare goby collectors in the area?

Yup me too. My bud told me they are keeping a limited supply coming in strictly for supply and demand. Just like the caribean lion fish. Which in the keys there is compitions to kill the most. Because of over abundance and risk of other docile species.

I'd did see quite a few people on this thread get real excited over a 500$ price. So 400$ for a pair is pretty good.

334c6b56.jpg

Only picked up one. He a little guy as well.

He's so bright orange in person it's sick. The store owner told me he's a false perce. I'm no expert but it looks a lot different than my last false.

416c23cc.jpg

178ef39b.jpg

Picked up some new frags. 1st pic is so sick in person, my iPhone shot does no justice for the color. It a incredable hulk acro plug completely encrusted. Second is a cool one too. Real nice green color.

I wish I could get it's true color in a pic I'll try some more later. When I saw I had to have. That's the first time in this hobby I really had to have something without even asking a price.

Oh and second pic is green slimer.

I never knew how easy it was to take a good picture. TO take an incredible picture, takes a little practice. But after maybe, 20 minutes I could take decent pics.

I'm sure I'd gt the hang of it. I got pretty good with my idiot phone camera for what it's worth. Only prob is I keep spending my loose cash on coral and livestock lol. How am I gonna save for a camera.

haha :lol:

That's what I read. You can trim the top off SPS every week and they actually grow a lot faster.

I don't know much about dosing. I think I'm gonna do a denitryfyor and a calcium reactor but I'm having a huge fishload to go with delicate SPS corals.

Yeah I hope I'm not pushing it with my fishload at the moment. I do, keep up

On weekly 15 gallon water changes.

Do you think 8 small fish is to much for my system?

Archived