Coral Vue Hydros

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

animalmaster6

Thanks! A writeup would be awesome. I need a gorg keeper like you lol :)

Wow that is pretty expensive, Part of the reason I'm not getting them.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks twinn. Eveything has cleared up nicely no more algaes left. Mostly just white sand now. Coraline is starting on my dryrock prices as well. Can't wait for them to get all covered up.

Yeah he hugs his anemone 99% of the time. Ive never saw him more than 2-3 " away since the porcelain found it. At first the nem was really not liking it. It would stay almost completely close all the time. After about a month all was well and they hang out with no prob at all.

Clowns are also to messy, fast and large for my tank.

animalmaster6

I'm getting a pair of Occelaris Clowns. I'm adding them last though lol. Even after the tangs :lol: I have to have some clowns though. Also tangs are a must. I'm only getting 2 tangs though. The Desardjini (I love that fish) and one of the smallest tangs the Mimic Eibli Tang.

Idk I know my girl would love a pair or even one, but the aggression level while spawning is to much for my tank. Id be afraid all my more cryptic/shy fish would never be seen at all.

If I was running a 125 there'd definitely be room for them.

animalmaster6

Tank looks awesome! :happy:

I like the rock to the way left at the bottom with the GSP and zoas. Could you get a close up pic of that? :)

I'm afraid it'll be too aggressive. All my fish are relaxed slow eaters and I don't think it would be fair to make them compete with a clown. I know my tank is plenty big enough but I'm also concerned with the bioload of a messy clown as well. I do love them but I love my gobies and mandarins much more. I had a false perc in my biocube also and I blame him for attacking my first helfrichi and killing it by nipping it's fins off and then starving it to death by harassment.

Archived