Cultivated Reef

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

The Dracula is my son Rocco's fish. He named him count rocula. Hes got no mate as of yet and he eats pretty much anything. Brine mysis cyclops and any other meaty food.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a8150b52.jpg

5cf34d4d.jpg

My Rbta is runing around my tank like a maniac and growing enormous at the same time. It moved to the top of the tank in higher flow and light. Since that it has bubbled

Up and shown great color.

Yeah I like this it is pretty cool indeed. Hope he keeps it for a while and doesn't keep the mushies in the dark. So they can get huge and he can carry them around.

Thanks AM and socal. I have a lot of sps in mind down the road. I cut back to six fish, with eight being max when I add two more redspots. I don't think I want to many fish and some of my inverts mite be traded out for others.

f53d16a7.jpg

Heres another pic of my favorite hermit.

Thanks twinn wish I had a camera. All pics from an iPhone 4 lol. I think my Xmas present to me will be a real camera. I do love to take pictures of a lot of things including my tank.

cae3ea0a.jpg

This brownish acro has a real nice metalic greenish blueish in person i couldnt get a real good shot. Both of these frags opened in a matter minute after I put them in my tank.

Let's see if I have better luck than I did a few months ago.

Hey thanks so much AM I'm working on it slowly but surely. I'm tryin to get more into sps and some scans in the ne'er future. I've seen some great scans at my lfs that are made for my tank.

Archived