ReefCleaners.org

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it as well. But nature does what it wants to. So there's always a chance as small as it may be.

One of my redspots tail is partially missing. I don't know if it's disease or an assault of some sort. Looks more like a disease to me, or possibly old age. Hope he pulls through. I'll put up a pic if I can get one.

Done deal! Quarintine is up and running. Now how do I treat him and Is there anything I can do to my tank to avoid spread of illness?

It's ok could be worse. I have no spread of disease so far so that's a great thing alone. One small loss should be expected once in a while. I also think the fish was I'll due to handling not anything to do with my tank.

Yeah me too. What kinds of variations of them are there? I'm looking foward to it growing out a bit I really like em when they look kinda tree like. My rics are doing great started with one polyp 5-6 months ago now I'm at 4. Trying to cover that whole little rock with rics.

bfc9c326.jpg

821cb0ee.jpg

I really need a real camera ).; I'd take so many more pics.

Yeah my Dracula comes out quite often just to swim about and hang. He's much more social than I expected from what I read.

Thanks! My gorg is doing well and so is yours. Maybe I'll do a write up on your thread. I'm not any pro but I've had mine for at least 6 months or so. It continues to grow slowly.

Oh btw the harlequins are starting to cost. They're getting big Noe and can eat a medium size chocolate chip in like 3-4 days. Choc. Chips by me are like 7-8 bucks. Not a cheap feeder at all. I mite actualy lose the pair in the future.

Archived