Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol I'll try. My ex took the dslr. But I'll get a shot for you. He's a sweet fish.

Trade her for something maybe. So question about gobies, on another thread where I was dissing amphipods, Rehype said trimmas would eat amphipods. Does Napoleon hunt the critters? I'm willing to bet some of my amphipods are about as long as your fish! What does he eat?

A wrasse is on my optional wish list for me RSM but the possum while sweet doesn't look cute. Or does he? I'm counting on your pictures to show me how cuddly Steve is.

I think my possum wrasse eats amphipods mostly. The only other thing he'll eat is frozen meaty items. He won't touch any small particle foods like cyclopeeze.

The trima loves cyclops brine and mysys. Pretty sure he only grazes on small amphipoda and copepods.

I also have a rainfords goby which I have eating pretty much anything but pellets. He loves cyclops and will eat almost any froze I put in the tank. He also nibbles at algae and sand sifts little bits at a time.

For your amphipods I'd definately go with a rock dwelling type of wrasse opposed to a trima.

As far as the camera Ido t have anything worth a grand she wants. Her daddy has bigbucks and she lives in his manchen with our son. She took the video camera I had before we got together as well.

What rock dwelling wrasse would you suggest that isn't a total meanie?

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Big bucks does not equate to dignity, clearly daddy is a nuevo riche or his daughter would know not to put value on items. What you described seems spiteful and illogical.

He is and so is she. Money means to much to them both but live and learn. I have a great little boy out of all of it.

Id recommend any possum wrasse to you for sure. Verry peaceful little guys. A bit shy at first but they will warm up after time. I also a pink streak wrasse is a good choice but I have no personal experience with them.

Archived