Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love that nemastoma. Wish I'd had the funds when someone had some a while back on here. :(

yeah! that's who I got it from :)

That's probably a good idea :lol:

Thanks!

:lol: tangs will pretty much eat anything :happy:<_<

I thought that might be where you'd gotten it.

I'll just have to get some from you when you have some other macros ready again. Like the red titan, and that spotted one, and anything else you have that I don't. :)

I throw racemosa and prolifera in thre for them every now and then and they go nuts...even my angels go nuts!

I thought that might be where you'd gotten it.

I'll just have to get some from you when you have some other macros ready again. Like the red titan, and that spotted one, and anything else you have that I don't. :)

yep! I identified it for him on RC and told him to keep me in mind when he decided to sell...I actually got the medium piece...he had a large and a smaller piece for sale....I was surprised no one bought any.

Ok I will let ya know when I start selling again ;)

hey there maria that nemastoma is awesome, & as far as the yellow tang. same as anything else on the net. didn't happen with out pics. falls under the same laws as any one who clams to be under 18 is actually 40 living in there moms basement. right AM. every one else is a 15 year old girl trying to get you on dateline.

seriously though what did you do for the nemastoma, how did you get it to look so good. or is it just the fact that its in your tank & there fore influenced by the power of MOO.

Hey John P! the nemastoma is just purdy on it's own lol I just let it grow...I do see a difference in colors on everything in the tank with the halides, I believe it's the phoenix bulb since it IMO has a perfect balance of white and blue. I also have a powerbrite LED strip on the tank and that helps the colors pop! as for the tang...I will take a vid one of these days, he hates cameras...as do all the fish in my tanks <_<

Thanks Kim!

falls under the same laws as any one who clams to be under 18 is actually 40 living in there moms basement. right AM. every one else is a 15 year old girl trying to get you on dateline.

wut?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah thanks chrssprngs...I am hoping to def be down that way on the 15th -17th...I will PM u if I do.

Here is an update on my 20H...aptasia is driving me crazy, I am gonna have to buy some berghias cause the pep shrimp haven't even looked at it <_<

added some corals

my red/purple scoly from my 28g was looking kinda bleached so it was moved

red/white/green flower nem

war coral

pink/orange encrusting monti

red/green blastos

Oh snap...pix! fresh off the camera

right click for larger image

My masked gobies

P1010002-7.jpg

also a frag of war coral I picked up at the swap

P1010004-7.jpg