ReefCleaners.org

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

No problem! Star Wars is the shizdiggity :lol:

I haz moar picchurs of the Legos...I will post tomorrow B)

one of my friends has...three?...huge tubs full of legos from when he was younger. those things look like just the kinda thing he used to do :P:happy:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update before mah clowns get here...the magicians are slowly disintegrating away...why? you ask...I have no freakin' idea <_< I also have a few RPE's that started to look like they had fungus...why? you ask...I have no freakin' idea :mellow:

That is the way of some zoas and paly's peeps...ahhh if I could count how many I have had that have just *poof* disappear. I have given them a dip and see how they do..

Ok so now that the sad part is over haha I have a video...ok 2 videos...one is shot with actinics ony (2x blue plus)

audioswap is in progress...so if you want to listen to it with muzic, come back laterz :P

daylight video

actinic video

yes I use a binocular lense for close - ups...it's ghetto but gets the job done...at least till I can get a nice camera...shhhhooosh you :slap:

In other news, I have a fishneedit 150w MH pendant that I am getting from schg and a phoenix 14k bulb from fiction101 this week...I wanna give MH a chance and see how the zoas and paly's do...I miss the shimmaz.

Thanks for looking and come back so you can see the MH pix and clowns B)

I know :(

I guess they started to melt away when i left for the Star Wars Celebration...I came back and noticed that a few were missing...but now the are shrinking and disappearing daily :tears:

thanks am ;)

OMG I am waiting for mah S'more clowns omgomgomg

It says they are at the Fed Ex laocation :scarry: they are supposed to be here by 10:30am

edit- just looked again and they are on the truck omgomgomg

Needreefunds
OMG I am waiting for mah S'more clowns omgomgomg

It says they are at the Fed Ex laocation :scarry: they are supposed to be here by 10:30am

edit- just looked again and they are on the truck omgomgomg

:oomgomgomg

sowwy about the z's and pees Maria. Like you said it seems to be the way it goes with them. Definitely a love hate relationship. :angry::wub::angry::wub::angry:

Woo! I aclimmated and they are in the tank! did I mention the PITA I had this morning catching the yellow tail damsel out...holy crap!

The scape change a bit due to uncooperative yellow tail damsels :slap:

pix soon! they are like this <----------> big...so cute <3

omgomgomg I love those clowns B)

thanks am! they are cute <3 i can't wait till they get bigger and have more black B)

cute little clowns

thanks SoCal :)

Thanks Kim! they have the 20H all to themselves...I had to catch the YT damsels, because I did not trust them with such small babies...I also made an acrylic top so they don't carpet surf :)

I've looked at this thread so many times.

I love your tank.

I started up my first reef tank almost 2 months ago.

Its a 20H also.

Because of this thread I ordered a Jr. Mag rock and will probably be ordering the big one in a while.

The problem i'm having with my 20H is aquascaping. And looking at yours makes me want 2 islands being a minimalistic scape.

I plan on re-aquascaping. My tanks all marcorocks.

You got any tips on how I can do one a little like yours with alot of space for corals?

Thanks. Sorry for all the words. :lol:

Oh! no problem...I like to answer questions about my tanks :P

thanks so much for the nice compliment and following my tank thread!

Congrats on the 20H..I have always loved this size tank..ever since I saw Lalani and Travis tanks when I first started reefing( do a search...2 great 20H tanks)

the rock-mags are awesome aren't they :happydance:

The scape I have is 3 large rocks which are the main ones you see with 5 smaller rocks underneath propping the larger ones up...always remember that you want as much flow going through the scape so that you do not have any dead spots...propping up larger rocks off the sand with smaller ones is a great way to open up the flow and get nice caves for the fishies to swim through.

Try not to lean the rocks on the glass as well as not leaning the rocks on the back wall so that you can scrape the coralline off if you want the clean look, also you want to leave room on the sides and back so that you can fit a mag float glass cleaner...or whatever brand you are using.

I have always loved the 2 island look just because it gives you plenty of room to add things as well as opening up the scape.

If you use all marco rocks use a few small pieces of cured live rock with some nice coralline to help seed the marco rock since it is not live (full of the beneficial bacteria and critters)

HTH ask away if you have more questions...that goes for the lot of ya :flower::lol:

~Maria

Archived