Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope! I really really really love flower nems so far :wub:

The smaller one has moved to the back next to it's sister but the other 3 have stayed put...the sexies are in heaven haha

my green ones are starting to color up nicely..didja see in the video :happy:

I would have thought that the snails and hermits would have been toast but it's like they know to stay away from them :huh:

I want to add some red head gobies as well as green banded gobies in the future...hmmm

quick question about the frags.

from what you've done so far, which do you thing is the best way to mount them to the back wall & is there any possibility of getting them to actually adhere to the glass.

have been thinking about doing this with my gsp but sps would be interesting.

The 2 SPS that I have on the back wall are mounted with frag mags :)

for GSP I would just super glue the mat to the back wall....same with zoas.

I am sure you can super glue SPS too.

You gonna try SPS on the back wall?

thinking about it. my concern is that i will probably be moving the tank fairly often. which my gut says would make this problematic. otherwise the gsp would already be there. does the super glue work under water or does it need to be done during a water change.

thinking about it. my concern is that i will probably be moving the tank fairly often. which my gut says would make this problematic. otherwise the gsp would already be there. does the super glue work under water or does it need to be done during a water change.

i'm not maria, but i figured i'd throw my 2 cents in :P .

i've done it both ways. if you do it all above water and pat both sides dry, as soon as you put it underwater it films over and perma-bonds--the easiest way. under water, you have to hold it for awhile to get it to stick--harder. if you can take one of the two out of the water and dry it, put the glue on and then put it back under the water before you stick them together, that's not as hard as doing it all underwater. the best thing you can do for yourself, no matter how you choose to do it, is to get some surgical gloves to wear during the whole process. the first time i did it, i had super glue under my nails, and getting it out wasn't fun!

on a side note, you've got gel super glue, right?

tank is looking lovely as always M :happy::D

I pull the frag outta water and then super glue and then stick it to where I want...you just have to kinda rub the glue on the rock or glass to make it stick.

Well GSP will close up and I am sure as long as you keep some damp paper towels on it, it would be ok...same with zoas...SPS I dunno :unsure:

Mine died under the Eclipses piece of ceap lighting. All my corals died so I've been coralles forever <_<

Well we will have to take care of that little problem when ya set the 125g up :)

you know a sista will hook ya up :P

animalmaster6

omgomgomg Thanks Maria!!! I'll let you know :happy:

I'm geting tons of corals when the 125 is up. I've got a $40 Mr.Coral gift card and I'm saving up tons of money so I'll be getting corals nonstop B)

Archived