Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem...reefing is the gift that keeps on giving! just pay it forward to someone else later ;)

I've got 2 GSP species - makes for great ground cover.

I do too...one is bright green with a light purple mat and the other has bigger polyps and a green dot in the middle with a dark purple mat.

animalmaster6

Absolutely :happydance:

I hate the blown up prices for one polyp of zoas or a 1" piece of chalice. When I start selling/trading my prices will be low ;)

may try & do the gsp then sometime soon. would it be posable to do the gsp & sps. how bad would the war be.

I think the GSP will conquer! it is pretty ferocious.

Just make sure you have the GSP in a manageable location. Keep it isolated so you can control its growth.

how is it ya'll have this^ and i can't even coax mine to open :huh: ?!

lol :P

Hey Maria, Just picked up a Blue Spotted Jawfish. Really cool.

how is it ya'll have this^ and i can't even coax mine to open :huh: ?!

lol :P

One of two things. Bad water parameters or it doesn't like the location. How are the rest of the inhabitants in your tank? I guess it could be lights as well but I am assuming you have met that need.

oooh! one of my favorite fish that I have never owned :lol:

GSP is finicky but under the right conditions is considered a weed...also try using a soft toothbrush to clean the mat every now and then...this helps alot and it love mucho flow! :happy:

Hope errybody is doing good tonight :happy:

Sooooo I bought a fishneeedit 150w MH fixture from schg (great transaction BTW)and a 14k Phoenix bulb from fiction 101 (also a great transaction) and I slapped that bad boy on there tonight and took a vid...Oh how I love the shimmaz, I want to see how much of a difference the MH will make with zoa and Paly colors and growth. My zoas and Paly's have been at a growth stand still for a few months now.

My new clowns are too cute for words :wub:

I want to go to Home Depot or Lowes tomorrow and see if they can cut me a glass top. The acrylic top I made is to flimbsy and when it gets hot it starts to sag in the middle...all I need is for it to fall in the tank while I am at work :mellow:

very nice tank i have been following it, setting up same size tank was looking to go with a tek 4bulb 2' light or mh retro with 2 T5 what do you think, keeping the same things you are zoa and sps

thanks shawn

Cool vid M! B)

I prolly misseded it but, any curing involved with the mag-rocks?

I would assume so, but not sure. I did a quick search but found little info. -_-

very nice tank i have been following it, setting up same size tank was looking to go with a tek 4bulb 2' light or mh retro with 2 T5 what do you think, keeping the same things you are zoa and sps

thanks shawn

well as you can see I really missed the shimmer of the MH...but remember you will want something for a top to slow down the evaporation and a small fan to help cool off the light.

are you going fishneedit? I am really impressed with these lights for the price!

jawdrop.gif

This tank is up to par with your others. As usual I leave in awe.

Oh yea and those clowns would be worth hundreds here!

Oh yea, hi M :happydance: .

Thanks opy!

I was wondering where you were :P

I got those off of hyperboy :P he has them at $75 each...great price for such nice clowns :)

didja see my Star Wars Celebration pix a few pages back? B)

Cool vid M! B)

I prolly misseded it but, any curing involved with the mag-rocks?

I would assume so, but not sure. I did a quick search but found little info. -_-

nope no curing...just plop them in :lol:

They really are awesome! I would have no problems recommending them.

Thanks Richie <3

Looking Fantastic! :happy:

We lost a good amount of people in the contest :(

Meh...I am not surprised, that is always what happens.

we still got a good amount tho.

heading back a few pages....

You will likey :P

Cute clowns! And I love the rock on the back wall. That is just too cool.

Thanks! :happy:

and thanks for stopping in!

....AWESOME!

Nothing says "I will kick your ***" like a bunch of storm troopers!

part of the 501st Legion

P1010018-1.jpg

I <3 LEGOS

P1010034-1.jpg

Who doesn't?!

for the boyz

P1010044.jpg

That is an awesome Darth Vader! Wait, you weren't talking about him were you?

883816-its_a_tarp_super.gif

hahahahahahaha

P1010013-3.jpg

Those are NICE!

Archived