Pod Your Reef

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no negatives at all! the corraline started on them with in the first few weeks...i will take some close up pix tomorrow of how they look now compared to the really white look when I first got em'.

I have to blow them off with a turkey baster often tho as they seem to accumilate lots of dust and detrius in my tank.

Someone mentioned (can't remember sorry ) that their mag rocks were getting GHA...maybe blowing them off will help...I did get some short brown algae in some spots, but it seemed to come right off and now it is all gone...my snails and stomatellas always seem to be hanging around the mag rocks as well.

HTH

M

edit- Oh! Congrats on a year birfday!! :happy:

thanks guys! ok pix of the rock mags close up...

P1010019-4.jpg

P1010011-4.jpg

P1010022-1.jpg

and other random pix from today

P1010056-1.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010007-7.jpg

P1010009-9.jpg

P1010050-1.jpg

P1010031-2.jpg

lani zoas making a come back :)

P1010040.jpg

these clowns are by far the hardest fish I have eva eva eva tried to get pix of...out of all of the pix I took, these 2 are the only ones that they are not so blurry :/ I will keep trying tho...

P1010012-9.jpg

clownfish butt

P1010063.jpg

thanks for looking!

Thanks J! I got the green ones for $5.99 at reefs2go with free shipping...they were bleached but with in 2 months they have colored up nicely :)

def easy to care for!

yeah get on reefs2go....I sent them a message cause you can't pick them out...they just send you random nems, I told them to send me either green or red only and they sent me the bleached ones :mellow:

I jus boiled some of them bastids yesterday when the water cleared up.

I really need to kalk the lil' buggers...I was thinking of getting some Bergias but I don't have enough aptasia to support them long term.

WOW ²

:lol:

these clowns are by far the hardest fish I have eva eva eva tried to get pix of...out of all of the pix I took, these 2 are the only ones that they are not so blurry :/ I will keep trying tho...

You've never tried to photography my powder blue tang then...

Tank is looking fantastic Maria!

I hear ya! none of my fish like the camera :(

as soon as get close to the tank they go nuts haha the clowns think it's time to eat so they start swimming back and forth all over the place <_<

thanks skillz!!

get one! this tank is actually a hagen/marina kit that comes with a hood....you don't need the hood haha

I think I paid $54.99 for this at my LFS on sale...it comes with a net, filter, fish food.

they come in 5g, 10g and 20g

thanks!

I got mine on sale for $30 they were making room for an Edge display and had them on clearance! It was almost as good as the $1/gallon sale :D

Archived