inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. My.

Gosh!!!!!!

Everything looks so incredible, I don't know what to look at first. The scoly is :wub: and that rainbow monti is going to be amazing spread over the back wall. B)

Major Droolz!!

:happy:

Oh. My.

Gosh!!!!!!

Everything looks so incredible, I don't know what to look at first. The scoly is :wub: and that rainbow monti is going to be amazing spread over the back wall.

Thanks! I didn't think it wouls actually work because I have never seen anyone do this...at least it should be easy to frag :lol:

tank looking good. do you have an anemone for your clowns?

no I do not -_-

I think they will be ok tho :) maybe they will host something else in the tank.

:wub:

I love watchig that Setosas growth :happy:

It has grown quite a bit...so has most of the sps...looking back at the pix even yarboys Porites in the bottom right hand corner has sprouted double heads :happy:

:wub: Scoly Tank Looks Awesome!!

I love this scolly and I got it for such a good deal! It was looking bleached in my 28g so I had to make room for it in this tank...which was not an easy with the flower nems :mellow:

Thanks guys and gals for following along!

M

Noice!!!!!

I think the space in between the mag rocks and the real rocks looks very unnatural right now. Do you plan to have something on the top of the bottom rocks to fill that space in? Or maybe something on the magnet rocks to hang down and fill that space?

The fish are beautiful as are the ricordea. Nicely done!

No wasn't planning anything since there really is no light with the shadow and the real rocks aren't all the way against the back glass :P

Thanks Henry!

Hmmm...sun coral sounds nice! I will look into them at the LFS...I used to have a nice colony but sold it cause feedings were a pain in the arse lol

Thanks for the ideas...I will research some more non photo sctuff ;)

FUUUUUU

:wub:

I'm so broke :( I need like 5 years of coral collecting to even make my tank look 1/10th as good as this.

@ Shaner: I drilled the tank, left handed no less because I dislocated my shoulder the Friday before I was going to do the deed. Its no sweat. I did have a little help though. Make sure you tape the glass on the opposite side you are drilling on, almost no chip out that way.

I know, its impossible to stock a tank immediately unless you are some rich A-hole with unlimited spending money, which I am not. (Well I might be an A-hole, but I'm definitely not rich :P)

squirrelieygrrrl

hot dayumn!

lovin it for sure M. you got the salty juju for sure. It sure has progressed alot since the last time i looked at it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey errybody! hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

It is time for a update don't cha' think? :happy:

P1010049-1.jpg

P1010051-1.jpg

P1010087.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010031-3.jpg

P1010022-3.jpg

P1010050-2.jpg

P1010030-2.jpg

P1010041-1.jpg

P1010011-7.jpg

P1010047.jpg

FTS's some better than others lol

P1010083.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010001-13.jpg

P1010067-1.jpg

P1010085.jpg

:flower:

Maria

Thanks hype!

there is def some good growth goin' on looking back at the pix :huh:

I think it's the MP10 and MH combo fo' sho' B)

O yes! that's the best combo.

That monti cap on the back wall has grown a lot.

Tank looks great! You'll probably win haha. Your one of the few that have actually kept their tanks clean and in good health.

Archived