Pod Your Reef

JP's Standard Issue Tank thread

bitts

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I need it quite that tall. I'm kinda a big guy. If I where to get one it would sit next to the tank raised like a foot or so & if if was as Tall as me then. Lets just say theres not enough room.

no but seriously. Ive been doing a lot of looking into the whole skimmer thing.

like the flow through rate should be the same as the overflow & the overflow should flow into the skimmer. Which makes you think that the skimmer should be recirculating but the argument against that is the dirty water is being diluted before it can be skimmed. Then things just get interesting. like the air volume being injected can only be 13% of the total volume of the reaction chamber. Then that this air draw determines the neck diameter in that it should be so there is 60-70 scheduled feet per hour or what ever the measurement is per square inch of the necks opening. its al a lot of fun & by the time I can afford to build one I might just Understand it.

I can't believe I went through three in two weeks though. I've been trying to figure out what I may want in the 75. but I think I like this one enough that I'll be pissed to take it down. I just wish I could have the over hang from this one with the spire from the last one. But its the same rock.

IMG00078.jpg

I keep cracking up when I look at it though. that crop on the right just looks like it should be caled fido takes a bath.

Thanks spanko.

Kind of I got it to throw on the back wall & it just never stuck. But yeah With out stepping up to acro & milly's there's only so many thing's I'm both willing to put in the tank & like. comes down to ric's, frogspawn, candy cane, clams & such.

hey there.

Oh OC go search see dem tails or what ever her name was. The one who started the fts sticky at the top of the page. think see's back despite having been baned.

Can't prove it but A stupid blond posting #####y responses. well looks like std, sounds like std, yep its std. sorry sdt dam I always do that.

if you see her going after one of the other teens that wheren't around to know about her. help them out.

I don't have one its all guess work on my part but... like I said stupid blonde named Chrystal, being #####y.

hey there.

Oh OC go search see dem tails or what ever her name was. The one who started the fts sticky at the top of the page. think see's back despite having been baned.

Where did you see a posting that makes you think SDTs is back?

even if its not her, they're acting like her. so some of the new one's need the warning. since they don't quite understand what's up with her.

Archived