Top Shelf Aquatics

JP's Standard Issue Tank thread

bitts

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't believe I went through three in two weeks though. I've been trying to figure out what I may want in the 75. but I think I like this one enough that I'll be pissed to take it down. I just wish I could have the over hang from this one with the spire from the last one. But its the same rock.

IMG00078.jpg

I keep cracking up when I look at it though. that crop on the right just looks like it should be caled fido takes a bath.

This aquascape. So. Much. Potential. I love it. Tabling Monti's interspersed with zoa's and some prized SPS at the very top? Yes, please!

WOW! Hi Aaron.

thanks for the input. & yeah I think you may be right about that one being the best of the towers.

WOW! Hi Aaron.

thanks for the input. & yeah I think you may be right about that one being the best of the towers.

Back from the dead, right? :lol: Hi Bitts!

I'm going to tap what I know is an impressive stash of awesome aquascapes you've got saved in the near future since I've been out of the loop for awhile. May be needing some inspiration!

Hey bitts just poppin in to say hello. The tank looks good and i really like that rock. Thanks for reminding me about reefstock, i really cant wait. I also just wanted to let you know that elite will be having a raffle on sunday the 13th for some nice stuff. Did you go check out that clam i was telling you about in boulder yet?

sorry no Completely spaced it But I may be heading up to climb on friday. If so I may have time to stop in.

lol. Yeah I just don't post to it much, since the tank just sits there making noise for the most part.

lol. Yeah I just don't post to it much, since the tank just sits there making noise for the most part.
Don't they all. :happy:
  • 3 weeks later...
Ahhh, the true douche finally shows up.

Welcome to your list, fishstrings.

This is one of the funniest lines I've seen in weeks. Thank you.

Or maybe this one.

Dick is a name. Sex is fun. (You'll find that out for yourself in 3-5 years, provided you stop hanging around fish forums.) What's the problem?

Yeah sorry about that, still funny as hell. But there's a point in it to. There needs to be more than just fish. I get that it might be harder for you to go let say climbing. But there need to be other aspects of life. Like I know theres programing & stuff, but see if you can find say 3 other things to make it 5 aspects. I know it seems an arbitrary number but its based on kung fu,taichi, chinese medicine. I'll bet there aspects I'm thinking of, that are already covered. But just in case. I thought I'd bring it up. Don't worry you get an entire life time to bring them into Balance.

Wow sorry about the philosophical soap box, so early in the morning. Just ignore my babbling.

Archived