Innovative Marine Aquariums

MJ's 75 Gallons of Schnozberries

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist
Not at all. :lol:

Phew.

I really need to bust out my rifle one of these weekends. It's been a while since it's been shot.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Yea you do! We're being invaded!

omgomgomg

129103141098383757.jpg

It's worse than I thought! I was prepared for the Chinese, Russians, Canadians and the zombies...

... but I wasn't prepared for the Tali-tubies! omgomgomg

Militant Jurist
This is the problem I would have

129037496354008336.jpg

That's a real problem. At least we can enjoy it later. ;)

Of course, that's why I don't leave home without my .45. B)

Militant Jurist
MP40 pix...I'll wait :P

Yeah, there will be a wait (see below).

Opy u find the funniest schtuff :lol:

Indeed he does! He sent me a great one that is going in the sig. :happy:

Yur gonna do what all day?? :huh:

Sorry I came late.

....oboi.

*thinking*

Meh, I'll let it fly. :happy:

:lol:

It's a shame you came a bit late to that party. ;)

So, here's strike TWO for today: I came home, fully expecting to spend the rest of the night playing with the new MP40w. I walk to the front door, looking for my package, but finding nothing. Thinking that it was tucked away at the side door, I went ahead and grabbed the mail. That's when I found it: a delivery attempt notice saying that the package was left at the post office because it was insured. The post office opens after I go to work, and closes right around the time I get home, so I'm gonna have to bust arse tomorrow to get out of work on time, and then scoot over to the post office before it closes. <_<

Militant Jurist

Opy was able to cheer me up a bit. When I came home, I had this waiting in my inbox from him:

129047745203019710.jpg

So, here's strike TWO for today: I came home, fully expecting to spend the rest of the night playing with the new MP40w. I walk to the front door, looking for my package, but finding nothing. Thinking that it was tucked away at the side door, I went ahead and grabbed the mail. That's when I found it: a delivery attempt notice saying that the package was left at the post office because it was insured. The post office opens after I go to work, and closes right around the time I get home, so I'm gonna have to bust arse tomorrow to get out of work on time, and then scoot over to the post office before it closes. <_<

I know the feeling. I had some macro algae sent to my work completely forgetting that we are closed Friday <_< .

I love the addition to your sig :happy:

Militant Jurist
opy brings da lulz

:D

Indeed he does! I have to try my hardest to keep from laughing while at work sometimes, because of him!

I know the feeling. I had some macro algae sent to my work completely forgetting that we are closed Friday <_< .

Bummer about the shipment... at least you get Friday off though! Maybe you can sneak into work? :ninja: Usually the guards are there to keep you in, right? I mean, who sneaks IN to work?

I love the addition to your sig :happy:

:happy:

Bummer

Indeed! It was just the perfect way to top off my day. The best way I can put it is that I've been wondering for a while when bed time will get here, so that this day can be over. -_-

Bummer about the shipment... at least you get Friday off though! Maybe you can sneak into work? :ninja: Usually the guards are there to keep you in, right? I mean, who sneaks IN to work?

lol I have keys and codes so I come and go (like a karma chameleon). I will swing by in the afternoon and check the mail box.

More lulz coming soon to a thread near you.

Militant Jurist
lol I have keys and codes so I come and go (like a karma chameleon). I will swing by in the afternoon and check the mail box.

Nice! You should go dressed in all black.

More lulz coming soon to a thread near you.

I could certainly use it after today/this week thus far.

Militant Jurist
Is it thereyet? is it there yet? Is it there yet?

:P

Nope, I'm still stuck at work, so the MP40 is still stuck at the Post Office. I have a bad feeling about me being there by 5:30. These last two days have been a .... well, I won't describe what it's been like. Let's just say "bad."

I almost fell for your ruse...almost

Darn! :P

Militant Jurist

I like it Opy. :happy: I needed to see something like that after this crappy day. It's not even over yet.

Militant Jurist

I needed to have left half an hour ago, and that didn't happen. It's about a 20 minute drive to the Post Office, and it closed 6 minutes ago. <_< Figures.

Archived