Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MJ's 75 Gallons of Schnozberries

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist
Too late, I already got it. Now you pay me in coral every time that word is used in your thread.

Crap.

:P

BTW I love the scape!

Thanks! :happy:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds

Yay for rock! :P

IMO, the ES upgrade isn't really worth it if you are only running one pump. While there are a couple new modes, and some bling-I really feel its the wireless ability to control the two pumps that makes it sechsay. :happy: Again, just my opinion. For a reefer on a budget I'd rather spend it on critters and such. Perhaps upgrading once the tank hits the maintenance mode stage. :P

I am glad you are moving along Tyler. Great to have another 75 in the crew. B)

OK, I'm off to go play with my own rocks. :huh:

:lol:

Militant Jurist
Yay for rock! :P

yahoo.gif

IMO, the ES upgrade isn't really worth it if you are only running one pump. While there are a couple new modes, and some bling-I really feel its the wireless ability to control the two pumps that makes it sechsay. :happy: Again, just my opinion. For a reefer on a budget I'd rather spend it on critters and such. Perhaps upgrading once the tank hits the maintenance mode stage. :P

Yeah, I think you're right about that. I don't see myself needing a second MP40 on this one, so it wouldn't do much. Plus, reef crest rocks on its own. ;)

I am glad you are moving along Tyler. Great to have another 75 in the crew. B)

:happy: First I was a member of team 20L.... now it's team 75!

OK, I'm off to go play with my own rocks. :huh:

:lol: Richie's gonna go get his rocks off.

Speaking of... the vet's on the way over. I hope she brought her scrabble board. B)

Needreefunds
yahoo.gif

Yeah, I think you're right about that. I don't see myself needing a second MP40 on this one, so it wouldn't do much. Plus, reef crest rocks on its own. ;)

:happy: First I was a member of team 20L.... now it's team 75!

:lol: Richie's gonna go get his rocks off.

Speaking of... the vet's on the way over. I hope she brought her scrabble board. B)

:naughtydance:

Militant Jurist
looks great! I like the zeninsula lol :P

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! :happy:

Soooooo?

Scrabble? :unsure:

Well, for her to make time to spend with me, she had to go to work before 7am yesterday. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but she didn't go to bed Friday until after 1am. So, needless to say, she was rather tired yesterday. I think she would have been up for scrabble, with some coaxing. However, with the change in my allergy meds, I was getting hit pretty hard by allergies these last few days, and while we were out in the city yesterday afternoon, it got worse. I was having a bit of a tough time breathing, and it was tiring just to walk up stairs. So between the two of us, scrabble was doomed.

However, it sounds like we'll be getting together this week, when we're both feeling better / less tired.

I was rather disappointed, but there wasn't much I could do. If I had tried, ya'll might have heard a headline of something to the effect of "area man dies while playing scrabble."

Sadly, I'm not feeling much better today. I went to get the sixline, put together a canopy of sorts to keep the chalk bass in the 29g, and that about wiped me out. Just walking up and down the stairs was a task. Things are bad enough that I have to take two allergy meds just to deal.

Militant Jurist
Stinky Allergies stink

:rant:

I hate mine was dying all day with them Hope you feel better

Mine had gotten better, but the roids they had me on kept me dehydrated and led to some nasty nose bleeds. I'm hoping that the new combination of drugs I have will do the trick without the side effects, but they just need to start working first! :angry:

Hope you feel better

Thanks! Me too....

Hopefully they work Nose bleeds are yukky In tank news I got 2 new acans today need to get better pics as they are open more now I'll do it tomorrow don't feel like going down 2 flights of stairs LOL we need to get team 75 tags in our sigs

Militant Jurist
Hopefully they work Nose bleeds are yukky In tank news I got 2 new acans today need to get better pics as they are open more now I'll do it tomorrow don't feel like going down 2 flights of stairs LOL we need to get team 75 tags in our sigs

I really hate nose bleeds, because mine never seem to end. I've lost a cup of blood in one bleed before.

Can't wait to see the new acans! What color(s) are they?

I was thinking the same thing! I'll have to see if I can work something up on photoshop (if I can find my copy). If that fails, maybe we can con StevieT into doing it. :P

wow thats a bad nose bleed my friend gets tons of them cause she is on coumidin (sp) you should see her bleed from a pin stab, just a horrible thing being not healthy .

I have pics up 1 is orangy and the other is purple and green. Yeah go see if you have a tag. Me no idea on how to do it

Militant Jurist
wow thats a bad nose bleed my friend gets tons of them cause she is on coumidin (sp) you should see her bleed from a pin stab, just a horrible thing being not healthy .

Indeed! Normally, I hate taking pills, especially "maintenance" drugs. However, my allergies make me miserable enough that I'll break my rule against pills.

I have pics up 1 is orangy and the other is purple and green. Yeah go see if you have a tag. Me no idea on how to do it

Those are great acans! I used to do some pretty cool stuff with photoshop, way back when. When I was with my ex, I'd make christmas cards where I'd take a picture of her dog make it look like her dog was in a snow globe. B) Haven't really played with PS since we split.

Militant Jurist

The MP40w ships today. It is coming by priority mail, so I should have it before the week is out. :happy:

Militant Jurist
all this and no pictures?

There are too pictures! Didn't you see the zeninsula? Other than that, the tank is just full of white rock and barely moving water.

Militant Jurist

According to USPS, the MP40w has been processed through and left the Columbus facility before 3am this morning, so I think that I might be getting to today!

If it does, I promise pictures!

Militant Jurist
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

You're gonna be playing with it for the rest of the day once it comes in.

:waits for Richie:

Yup, that is probably true!

Unfortunately, since school has started again after spring break, the vet has been "swamped" (aka I haven't seen her since). Not looking good for things, once again.

Oh wait, you were talking about the MP40. :o

:P

MP40's are so much fun. I still don't know what thing I want mine on reef crest? long pulse? Just crazy but so much fun Happy playing when it comes

Promise all you want but like Weetie said, you'll be too busy playing lol.

You're gonna be playing with it for the rest of the day

Thats what she said :haha:

Militant Jurist
MP40's are so much fun. I still don't know what thing I want mine on reef crest? long pulse? Just crazy but so much fun Happy playing when it comes

inorite?!? I'm really happy with reef crest, but with a 75, the options come into play even more! I was tempted to go with a wave, but I think that might be pushing my luck after the earlier Crack-Gate scandal. ;)

Promise all you want but like Weetie said, you'll be too busy playing lol.

True. Ok, I hereby revoke my promise! :P

Thats what she said :haha:

Archived