SaltCritters.com

MJ's 75 Gallons of Schnozberries

Militant Jurist

Needreefunds
As have I.

Judges?

Can I play??

Heck, I'm rarely correct at all. :happy:

I may have some black mesh still that was gifted to me by Stoney MJ. Remind me if you are still on the hunt.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Of course, do you have any recollection if the identity of Vet #1 and the old galpal were one in the same babe?

I do believe so Sir. :happy:

If so, then I stand corrected!

So MJ, we need more info on the "I may have to bust that one out next weekend." statement posted earlier by YOU!!!

This fairy wrasse might have a miraculous escape out of the triple-bagged-sealed-with-an-aluminum clip, after seeing it in person.....

Needreefunds
This fairy wrasse might have a miraculous escape out of the triple-bagged-sealed-with-an-aluminum clip, after seeing it in person.....

:lol:

So MJ, we need more info on the "I may have to bust that one out next weekend." statement posted earlier by YOU!!!

"Your clothes, give them to me, now!”

:huh:;)

Militant Jurist
Vet #1, Vet #2 or old girlpal?

I thought Vet #1 and old girlpal were 1 in the same?!?

Of course, do you have any recollection if the identity of Vet #1 and the old galpal were one in the same babe?

I do believe so Sir. :happy:

They're right Henry! The old and original vet are one and the same. ;)

I think the fedex guy is having lunch.

There is a slightly noticeable difference ... i can see it with a PAR meter for sure with black netting. But I have more than enough PAR.

If it's just slight then I'm not too worried! Any acros will be kept fairly high in the tank, and the are mid-light corals for the most part.

Can I play??

Heck, I'm rarely correct at all. :happy:

I may have some black mesh still that was gifted to me by Stoney MJ. Remind me if you are still on the hunt.

You got this one right! Thanks for the offer Richie! If the guy falls through, I'll send you a PM.

:o

:lol:

He's that cool, eh?

Needreefunds
You got this one right!

Meh, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while :happy:

Thanks for the offer Richie! If the guy falls through, I'll send you a PM.

No prob bud. :)

Militant Jurist
Meh, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while :happy:

Especially when the squirrel has inside information about the acorn. ;)

Especially when the squirrel has inside information about the acorn. ;)

Pure luck on my end. I can't keep up with your personal life. I just know you go to a country bar 2 nights a week, and wear proper foot attire. Anything beyond that is pure luck.

Militant Jurist
Pure luck on my end. I can't keep up with your personal life.

:lol: Don't feel bad. No one can really keep up. Usually it changes like some people change their underwear: semi-regularly. The current situation is one of the few recurring themes.... it's basically my kryptonite.

I just know you go to a country bar 2 nights a week, and wear proper foot attire. Anything beyond that is pure luck.

Yup! Speaking of, my boots lost a heel last week, so I guerrilla glued it back together. I have to hope that I can hold up for a second night, because I'm filling in as the instructor for tomorrow night! :o

Militant Jurist
And who will be instructing this weekend?? :unsure:

:P

No one this weekend. ;) I think you mean next weekend. :P

Militant Jurist

NEW FISH AND SHRIMP!!!

omgomgomg

I'm leaving them lights out for a while, so they can get used to the tank. The wrasse was a big sluggish during the drip, but he swam off into the rocks after I put him in the tank. The shrimp too up residence under the overhang, and the clowns instantly paired up and have been checking out the tank. :happy:

Militant Jurist
With baked potato and salad? :huh:

I thought chicken would go best with the shrimp, so I fried some up. There was a salad though!

Militant Jurist
MJ---I have black netting. I used it on my BC29. Check on my thread on Cora. I have TONS left.

Awesome! Would you have either a 49"x19" section, or two 25"x19" sections?

I'm sure I would, it came in a 4' x 4' package. It's bird netting. I doubled mine up, so the squares are even smaller. I'll trade for a bit of that flame algae when it's ready ;)

Militant Jurist
I'm sure I would, it came in a 4' x 4' package. It's bird netting. I doubled mine up, so the squares are even smaller. I'll trade for a bit of that flame algae when it's ready ;)

That would be awesome! might be able to get a decent sized piece Saturday if you're free. I have a small frag promised to someone else (I just need to get a heat pack, and it will be ready!), but I think the algae could use a bit of a further trim.

Sounds good! I can wait if you would like it to grow some more first. Are you going to the meeting? If not, I am free after.

Militant Jurist
Sounds good! I can wait if you would like it to grow some more first. Are you going to the meeting? If not, I am free after.

That's right! I forgot that meeting was this Saturday. I can bring a cutting with me to the meeting. It's already a bush, so a trimming is in order! Ever since I've turned off the skimmer, it's grown like wildfire. ;)

Militant Jurist
How's the fairy wrasse?

I was starting to get worried, because I hadn't seem him since I added him. Then tonight, I toss in some Rod's food, and everyone else was going nuts over it. Next thing I know, I see a reddish-orange flash, and there he is! He's got himself a cave on the right side of the tank, and seems to be doing well. He's a bit skittish, but he looks healthy and he's eating, so I suppose that's good news!

Here's some photos, including the the new additions:

100_1427.jpg

100_1429.jpg

100_1430.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1432.jpg

100_1433.jpg

Archived