Cultivated Reef

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Reef

Bongo Shrimp

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've actually been wanting one for so long. So excited! Theres a guy on ebay selling them for 230 with free shipping. Great deal for a brand new one.

Me too thanks!

They are so cool and inquisitive. While they were in the breeder net, they would look up at me like, "who are you?".

So so cool!

Thanks guys! I am so excited I want to go turn the lights on right now!

No- must... let... ... fishies... rEsT!

BTW I moved my copper cardinal pair into the lagoon tank cause i think they are a bit too boisterous for the candies. Plus I want the Candies to run the tank so they come out and act cool rather than scared.

altolamprologus
I've had a bad week. Lost one basslet. Getting another... Wallet yelling at me.

Sorry to hear that :( Do you know why it died?

Sorry to hear that :( Do you know why it died?

No idea. Fine in the morning then just dead in the afternoon. Really weird cause they are usually pretty hardy fish.

Wow! The sudden loss of a fish like that blows, sorry to hear about it... here's to better health with the next one, fingerscrossed.

How is the little angel doing? Must be really cool having that fish, do they go through any color changes with maturity?

Wow! The sudden loss of a fish like that blows, sorry to hear about it... here's to better health with the next one, fingerscrossed.

How is the little angel doing? Must be really cool having that fish, do they go through any color changes with maturity?

Oh yeah Tiny is great. I actually moved him to the lagoon tank cause he was nipping at a coral. He is very happy in there with all the macro algae and stuff to pick at. I have to get more pics of him. And yeah he will look more drab as adult.

Archived