inTank Media Baskets

105G Custom Shallow Paradise!

JDigital

Soooooooooo, like shorts? B)

Yea, maybe in 4months.. :lol:

J that tank is sooo sexy! 2 6' T5 fixtures would be sweet!

Thanks cbort!

I thought about T5's for this tank, well still am but would be 2x 6x39W Units. That being said, I am heavily leaning towards 2or3 x250W MH.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link... Unfortunately it requires a water depth slightly deeper than I can provide in my shallow sump... which is about 8".

I think I will be going with the Octo Extreme 200... Right height, performs at 8", similar price. Heard some pretty good reviews

looking good i wish i had the money for a shallow tank they are the best

Thanks.. I'm fond of them.. ;)

:bowdown:

-_- Thanks RF.

Couple Aquascape pics:

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Might add some more infont of the rock by the overflow..

I'd rock 2 250Ws in LumenBright reflectors on this tank. The penetration a 250 gives is awesome, and the spread of a pair of LumenBrights should easily take care of the surface. Next question is ballast and globe choices, if you're going + actinic or not, etc I guess.

Looking nice, mate :happydance:

Phoenix 14s on Galaxys should look boss. The Elite reflectors I've not seen (we don't get them here) but I hear good things.

Looking forward to it, mate!

I love the aquascape! so much swimming room for the fish and place to put corals. keep us updated on the sump's baffles progress! B)

I love the aquascape! so much swimming room for the fish and place to put corals. keep us updated on the sump's baffles progress! B)

I actually canceled the order today... I've got the sump online and I'm not getting any micro-bubbles... So I told them to forget it... :angry:

So if im getting this straight, youll have the skimmer and reactors and other such items in the 30 G and the extra 20 will be the fuge?

A local reefer here offered up temporary use of his skimmer until I get mine ordered... Which is awesome.. Thanks again Kryptic!

Added 2 fish to the tank tonight... I replaced my Occelaris Clown that I lost while away for a christmas and brought home a tank raised True Perc. I thought they would be a BIT closer in size than they are though, not that it's a problem. The remaining occelaris and this new guy seem to be buddy-buddy already..

2nd addition was a McCoskers Flasher Wrasse... this one has me a bit nervous with regards to jumping... tempting fate with this purchase.. :blink:

I'll try and get pics of both as soon as I can, the McCoskers' been in hiding since adding him... :D

Took a couple pics today... Highlight a few of my encrusting montis and such..

"Pokerstar Monti"

IMG_0184.jpg

"Superman Monti"

IMG_0186.jpg

Green Slimer and Blue Tip A. Tenuis (I think):

IMG_0189.jpg

1ft Section of the tank:

IMG_0191.jpg

Archived