ReefCleaners.org

105G Custom Shallow Paradise!

JDigital

Let. There. Be. Light. Finally!

Any update on the skimmer/pumps ?

Skimmer has been delayed according to our Canadian supplier. Not sure if I mentioned it, but planning to go with the Bubble Magus BM180CS. So won't be here till mid march by the sounds of things.

Man I love the long, shallow, rimless tank look. Just phenomenal. I have to get one of those.

Thanks Bill.

Couple new pics...

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice tank!

Thanks man! :)

Tank looks real nice

Thank Cooper! (does that name have anything to do with Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory?)

that second pic of the fish is awesome. i dont think he was expecting the pic!

I wasn't expecting it either... haha That's why I missed the focus..

Bubble magus is worth the wait ! :naughtydance:

Can't come quick enough after my addition this weekend. lol

IMG_0285.jpg

omgomgomg is what he's saying!!!

What an amazing shot bro!!!

B)

hahaha.. Thanks david.. I think you will like these new pics. ;)

This is an awesome looking tank, no doubt.

Cheers man!

I got a bit trigger happy a couple nights ago with the camera :happy: Fish pics tonight folks! At least until my coral grows in a bit more. :) I am sure the Tang police will jump all over me, but I don't really care.. I've done a lot of research on my newest residents, so if you don't like it, don't post. B)

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

And finally one "FTS" shot down the length of the tank! Bloody Vortech sure can pull an undertow! :angry: Tank has become half SSB and half BB..:lol:

IMG_0460.jpg

My K4 has done the same thing in the 180. I'm getting ready to add another k4, not sure what I'm going to do.

Tank looks fantastic dude!

Glad to see I'm not the only Big Bang Theory fan either.

My K4 has done the same thing in the 180. I'm getting ready to add another k4, not sure what I'm going to do.

Tank looks fantastic dude!

Glad to see I'm not the only Big Bang Theory fan either.

haha. I love BBT.. last nights episode was awesome! :lol:

it seems like you already ordered a skimmer --- but did u ever look at www.lifereef.com and jeff probably could of made u a custom one

awesome tank as well!!!

Not 30mins after posting those top down pics...

Just when you think you got a tank on the go, life likes to sneak up behind ya and kick your a$$.

Found out today that the landlord is planning to sell the house I currently rent. Thankfully not for 2-3months, and I do have a place to move into after, unfortunately this tank will not be allowed in the other place. So looks like I will be forced to sell this tank off. :(:angry:

noooooooo you gotta be ####ting me i love this thread

Wish I was! haha..

Smart..leaving lots of room all around, smart.

Looks great...wish I had the space.

best-o-luck

Yea, I've learned in the past to mount frags with some space around them to grow out and have room to fill.

Thanks

That sux bro... Best o luck to you. Back to Bio-cube?

Probably a downgrade... I'm gonna push to get it as large as possible. 50ish Gallons maybe.

WOW that does suck...

I would look for another option.. ;)

hahaha.. I would if this place wasn't gonna be so affordable. Plus it will be BRAND new so pretty pimp place to live.

fishez4alivin

2-3 months is a longtime for other options to come up. You can always set up a smaller tank, and after you live there a couple of months, set this one up. Offer to get renter's insurance to see if they allow the tank. Anyway, hope it works out, your tank is starting to come together nicely.

Archived