Coral Vue Hydros

105G Custom Shallow Paradise!

JDigital

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beautiful pics!

If you have a hard time with the GHA get a Lawnmower blenny.

Thanks nano!. :)

That's actually the ONLY GHA in the tank... Came in when I did the transfer... just been kinda lazy about removing its.. :blush:

Sweet pics. The poker star and tenius are amazing.

tank looks great, well the 1ft

for some odd reason i like the look of the GHA looks really natural. i can never get it cus i have tangs :P

Dude, haven't seen this tank yet. I love the look, good job.

Thanks nanoty!

Sweet pics. The poker star and tenius are amazing.

I actually re-positioned that Tenuis today... it seemed to do better and had a brighter color up higher in the tank, so moved it up as high as possible (left of the Pokerstar).

tank looks great, well the 1ft

for some odd reason i like the look of the GHA looks really natural. i can never get it cus i have tangs :P

well, after tomorrow I might not have much left if I end up bringing a fish home from the shop.. ;)

So we had a local Reef meet today... Met at one of the popular canadian SPS growers (www.coralmaster.com)... So got to enjoy his 400G tank and some came home with frags....... :D

This is the Tenuis in it's its new spot..

IMG_0193.jpg

And 6 new SPS frags:

Montipora Confusa:

IMG_0194.jpg

Acropora Granulosa:

IMG_0196.jpg

Yellow Purple Polyp Acropora Austrea:

IMG_0198.jpg

Supergrape Millepora:

IMG_0199.jpg

Ultimate Prostrata:

IMG_0200.jpg

Purple Polyp Monti:

IMG_0197.jpg

again, that tenius is gorgeous! i am also liking the confusa

Those are both great... But the Supergrape and Yellow Purple Polyp Austrea are gonna be stunnaz!! :lol: (I hope.. haha)

any updates? got your light yet?

Not really any updates and no lights yet. I've been out of commission for personal reasons.

I'd like to even just get 1 of my 3 lights just so I can get about 8 frags mounted that are sitting on my rack, but we'll have to see how things go. :mellow:

Those are great looking frags!

Thanks skillz... Hopefully things turn around for me here personally and I can get back to giving the tank the attention it deserves (or requires). :)

:naughtydance:

Now that's a clean tank!

Thanks guys!

Anyways...

Couple new kids in town today... Thanks to Kevin (Red Coral) for these 2 beauties. Starting to fall farther and farther away from my original stocking list though. :happy: Almost picked up a pair of Purple Firefish as well, but just wasn't in the cards (bank cards that is :P ).

Striped Bristletooth Tang.

IMG_0256.jpg

and

Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse.

IMG_0258.jpg

A stocking list is nearly impossible to keep. The LFS are good at that.

Nice looking fish. Stocking lists are meant to be broken!

Thanks guys... funny thing about those stocking lists! Argh.. next purchase maybe... :happy:

Anyways,

Small temporary upgrade until I can get around to buying my lights... I got a temporary Hamilton 250W mh (on loan :D ) tonight.. It is only a 10K bulb, but at least I can get some frags mounted and provide them with some better lighting.. I was forgetting what it was like to have a fully lit tank.. :lol: The end is actually more lit up than it appears in the pic.

IMG_0274.jpg

Archived