Coral Vue Hydros

75gal planted/ sand flats

D3monic

I dont think dragonface would bother them. In the wild flagfin pipes like to pick the eggs from under shrimps tails. So naturally the second they see one they start poking at it. Never seen my dragonface even look at one intently.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
I dont think dragonface would bother them. In the wild flagfin pipes like to pick the eggs from under shrimps tails. So naturally the second they see one they start poking at it. Never seen my dragonface even look at one intently.

Ok thanks!

Yay I got to take some pics with my canon...boy I missed this thing. All I know is trying to take a pic of a fish with a tripod is absolutly impossible. My neck hurts from trying to watch through the eyepiece while chasing the damn things. Needless to say I had to ditch the tripod.

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SEXIES! I love these things, every pic taken makes them look so big, its amazing they are so small! :>

:wub: this tank :wub: pipefish :wub: everything about this!

Just came across your thread. I tried to think of an appropriate way to categorize your tank and "WOW" is pretty much all I can come up with.

Fantastic job it looks incredible.

animalmaster6
Thanks for the compliments. I just added a nice rock from my 28gal with a good sized purple idaho grape monti and my squami

Nice!

I love good Squamis!

After a long wait on the list I finally got a frag of birds algae.

IMG_0582-1.jpg

Very well packaged.

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Sorry I have been slacking lately. I have been caught up building a dart frog tank.

Archived