SaltCritters.com

75gal planted/ sand flats

D3monic

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

auratus are pretty. I know they loose thier toxins in captivity since they get them from the insects they eat. The ones I am getting are captive breed line.

I got the fog system up today. Loving it. I will have this tank set up on the controller. Fog probably in the morning and night for like 10min. Should be long enough to fill the tank.

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

I drilled a hole down through the wall and then horizontally so the fog would come out of the wall itself.

IMG_0589.jpg

Hey where'd you get this algea from? Cool lookin. Interested.

After a long wait on the list I finally got a frag of birds algae.

IMG_0582-1.jpg

Very well packaged.

Hey where'd you get this algea from? Cool lookin. Interested.

there is a member named bird on this forum that is selling it and it actually has a pretty long waiting list lol. im on the list but ive got like 10-15 people ahead of me on the list

• 4 weeks later...

Some up to date pics.

IMG_1202.jpg

Love the green macro in the bottom right. Dont remember what its called though. I got it from LA reefs.

IMG_1208.jpg

Yellow multibandeds are doing great. I found the dragonface dead today though when I was cleaning the tank. Probably starved...never did take to frozen. Poor thing. Shame on me for neglecting the tank for so long.

IMG_1212.jpg

I love the blue ochtodes! Growing nice and love the color!

IMG_1212.jpg

This is the one I was talking about.

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

I forgot to mention that I am picking up a couple Seahorses from my friend beth this weekend. Been waiting on these a long time!

Two yellow multibanded pipes, One scooter blenny (I lost one, think I smooshed it when adding new rock) 2 fire shrimp and 3 sexy shrimp.

I got some beautifull SH's from peka at the club meeting today. Look Fantastic!

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Poor fire shrimp didnt know what to make of them. They are used to the pipefish ganging up on them and chasing them from the food dish.

IMG_1319.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived