Innovative Marine Aquariums

Sushi's ELOS

Sushi

AM6, yea ... they're quite the eaters :) Should be predators really, I have noticed that my gobies steer clear of them but the shrimps are rowdy and walk over everything. My guess is that it walked over and got its' tail stuck somehow (assuming it's not a molt).

d'Espresso, THANKS! You know, I still have to get those pics up that you requested a few posts back. I should have a few to give you an idea of how the tank looks and the mounting, gotta go take some or find the old pics to post.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be real nice to see some pictures! Can't wait cuz u am so debating if I should keep it or sell it? And that would really help if you can guide me the difference.

Hi!!!

A wonderful job, congratulations!!!!!!

I bought Maxspect 60w for my new nano (29G) and I think that isn´t enought:

4892858791_5e9cb36527_z.jpg

I wanted to sell my old Maxspect 160w G1 but now I want to use for my nano; so the G1 model isn´t programable (30w LED).

Do you think that it will be a problem form my tank???

Will be too many hours of hight light??

Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm still here!

I started Grad School so I've been swamped. The tank is still running very strong and I have to add that my SPS have been growing quite a bit! Haven't taken updated pictures since the TOTM in August, but I'll try to do an update when October rolls around.

Anyone here in SoCal going to Reefapalooza?

Just read through this entire thread, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed looking at it and reading your thoughts.

By far one of the most beautiful saltwater tanks I've seen; it's great to see a tank that's similar to the freshwater "Armano" styles tanks, as I'm making mental plans, I've come across far too many rock walls.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've updated my thread. I took some pics of how the tank looks currently, a lot of corals have been growing in and I'm getting great growth on all of my SPS.

Full Tank Shot as of December 26, 2010

2010-12-FTS.jpg

Left Side (see the Eviota Goby?)

2010-12-01.jpg

Top Down (notice 30w Whites were not on)

2010-12-02.jpg

Corner Shot

2010-12-03.jpg

More pics to follow, I took some with the macro lens, just need some time to crop and upload them. Lots of coral macro photos to come in a later post. :)

It's about time you came back to update. i almost lost hope and was about to give up on my tank. lol I been lazy updating my tank too.

Thanks everyone... noticed that the pics look super saturated, I'll make sure I have the color corrected for the macro pics, they should be up shortly :)

Archived