Pod Your Reef

Sushi's ELOS

Sushi

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey buddy, for a moment I got really happy to see your tank once again but leaving with disappointment. Hopefully everything is going good your way. Thanks

Best regard

• 4 weeks later...

Tank is still running :lol: ... and I still lurk every once in a while!

Will see if I can clean it up a bit and snap a few photos for you guys.

d'Espresso
Tank is still running :lol: ... and I still lurk every once in a while!

Will see if I can clean it up a bit and snap a few photos for you guys.

Please do buddy, i have been waiting for a long time for this update. You're tank is gotta be out of control on growth i guess.

Can't wait...

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys, still no pics. Been going through a move the past month... unfortunately, the tank is going to be torn down soon.

d'Espresso

I got so excited to see pictures but I came out of here sad. Just a teaser sushi!

At least take one last shop before u take it down! Any chance u selling some corals? Sad to see this one go

are you still running blackrock?

Yep, lead times def. increased, but it's still going :) Not planning on leaving the hobby, just been kinda "out-of-touch" with the community.

I got so excited to see pictures but I came out of here sad. Just a teaser sushi!

Yea, I apologize... the tank looked pretty awesome a month or so ago (when I was planning on taking pics), but things got pretty hectic and the tank isn't looking as dapper as it used to be.

Currently I plan on tearing this tank down in July. I might re-set this up, or perhaps get another ELOS. Thinking about the Midi... not sure about lighting yet. These are all just thoughts for now. All I do know, is that I want to keep the next tanks VERY simple. Probably an anemone only tank with a pair of clowns, a pair of cleaners, and probably a few gobies.

Yep, lead times def. increased, but it's still going :) Not planning on leaving the hobby, just been kinda "out-of-touch" with the community.

Yea, I apologize... the tank looked pretty awesome a month or so ago (when I was planning on taking pics), but things got pretty hectic and the tank isn't looking as dapper as it used to be.

Currently I plan on tearing this tank down in July. I might re-set this up, or perhaps get another ELOS. Thinking about the Midi... not sure about lighting yet. These are all just thoughts for now. All I do know, is that I want to keep the next tanks VERY simple. Probably an anemone only tank with a pair of clowns, a pair of cleaners, and probably a few gobies.

Nooooooooo, don't shut it down. Your tank is awesome man. At least post some final pics before you take it apart.

Deleted User 4

Ohh Sorry to hear about the elos mini. But I have to agree with you on this one. Getting a new elos midi is a sweeter deal than resetting the current elos mini. It's not that your tank is not pretty...it's just that I KNOW you will come up with a much better looking tank with a new elos midi. Looking forward to that. Just my input, but I am totally on your side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
04AC1353-02BD-4B33-ADE1-C9CECA1EDBD4-5840-00000263755996F4.jpg

11-2012 happy thanksgiving everyone!

Happy thanksgiving to you too! So glad you have updated your tank. Made my thanksgiving much better!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived