20L. AIO. foam wall.

glennr1978

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm about due for an update. I replaced my old ovl aquasun with a new one and wow, I had no idea how much intensity that bulb had lost! My tank looks like it has more of a 10-14k look now rather than the 20k it had before. I've already started to see new growth since the bubl change about a week ago.

I've also added a BM-T101 to the system for added automation. All I do now is change the water and feed the fish. All dosing is 100% automated.

Here's the latest FTS.

018-1.jpg

And here's all the crap i use to run it.

033.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, at one time this was just a simple little tank. Now I've turned into a fully automated 20g monster. I just finished setting up my automated wc's so now the only thing I ever have to do manually is feed the fish..... and I'm tempted to even automate that.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a pic of what goes into my tank on a daily basis

Did you jus drop it into the sump?

or how did you dose?? how much did you dose each day?? i have a 40breeder.

please details

Did you jus drop it into the sump?

or how did you dose?? how much did you dose each day?? i have a 40breeder.

please details

That was for my old tank. Basically, none of that crap is even necessary. I don't use any of it on my current tank and I have better coloring than I've ever had before (in any tank). My corals don't grow as fast as they did in my 40g but I think that is because of lighting. I have mediocre (at best) lighting over my 20g.

gulfsurfer101

What camera are you using, your pics are stunning man. The frags I got from you are doing well and have taken to my tank nicely.

What camera are you using, your pics are stunning man. The frags I got from you are doing well and have taken to my tank nicely.

iphone4, seriously. not too bad for a phone!!

Archived