inTank Media Baskets

20L. AIO. foam wall.

glennr1978

The wall is permanantly installed. You would have to destroy it completely to take it off. Yeah, the pump has to go with the tank

We've actually been talking about going up for a weekend, but probably won't go until spring.

Ill wait.....lol

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sad to see this tank get broken down. Are you going to sell the tank with the wall? I'm sure a good number of people would be interested in it.

I just sent a text to a friend of mine who may want it for his daughter. If not then it's free to anyone that wants to come pick it up.

Ill wait.....lol

I need to get rid of it, it's making parking in the garage difficult, lol.

How are the bio pellets coming along?

I've noticed my skimmer starting to kick in overdrive a bit. I never got much out of my skimmer before but now am getting half a cup per day or so. It's also more light green than brown now.

How are the bio pellets coming along?

I've noticed my skimmer starting to kick in overdrive a bit. I never got much out of my skimmer before but now am getting half a cup per day or so. It's also more light green than brown now.

so far so good. the new tank has been up for about 2 weeks. it's heavily stocked and i feed my fish an insane amount of food 3x's a day. i tested for nitrates yesterday and they were at zero. i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the huge skimmer i'm running, the BP's, or both. whatever it is i'm glad it's working.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Glenn, Ive got a few questions man, help me out please! :D

1: Did you cure the foam at all or anything? Or did you just add foam, add rubble, and sprinkle sand and vuala???

2: How are you attacking your corals to the wall?

I really appreciate the answers to these questions, as Im thinking of attempting this myself and your tank is my imspiration! ;)

3989152[/url]']

Glenn, Ive got a few questions man, help me out please! :D

1: Did you cure the foam at all or anything? Or did you just add foam, add rubble, and sprinkle sand and vuala???

2: How are you attacking your corals to the wall?

I really appreciate the answers to these questions, as Im thinking of attempting this myself and your tank is my imspiration! ;)

I apologize For the late response... Yes, I just sprayed the foam and added the sand and lr rubble before the foam cured. I used putty and superglue gel to mount the corals.

I kinda miss that tank. It was doing so well with very little maintenance!

Archived